6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
- They store and transmit hereditary or genetic info.
- Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1
- Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
- Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
- Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
5 True/False questions
Proteins → Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
Deoxyribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
Lipids → Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
What is the function of Lipids? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
Amino Acids → Proteins are polymers of molecules.