6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
- They are macromolecules that containing nitrogen as well as carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
- Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
- Consist of 3 parts; a 5-Carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.
- Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
- A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
5 True/False Questions
What is the function of Proteins? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
Lipids → Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
Monomers → Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
Amino Acids → Proteins are polymers of molecules.
What is the function of Nucleic Acids? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.