6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Single sugar molecules.
- Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
- Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
- A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
- Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
- A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
5 True/False questions
Carbohydrates → Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1
Amino Acids → Proteins are polymers of molecules.
What is the function of Proteins? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
What is the function of Carbohydrates? → Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
Nucleic acids → Macromolecules containing hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and phosphorus.