6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- Single sugar molecules.
- A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
- Macromolecules containing hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and phosphorus.
- Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
- A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
5 True/False questions
What is the function of Proteins? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
Carbohydrates → Consist of 3 parts; a 5-Carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.
Amino Acids → Proteins are polymers of molecules.
What is the function of Nucleic Acids? → They store and transmit hereditary or genetic info.
Polysaccharides → Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.