6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Consist of 3 parts; a 5-Carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.
- Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
- Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
- Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1
- They store and transmit hereditary or genetic info.
5 True/False questions
What is the function of Lipids? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
Monosaccharides → Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
Deoxyribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
Proteins → Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
Amino Acids → Proteins are polymers of molecules.