6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Single sugar molecules.
- Proteins are polymers of molecules.
- Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
- A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
- Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
- Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
5 True/False Questions
Polymers → Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
What is the function of Lipids? → Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
What is the function of Proteins? → Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
Carbohydrates → Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1
Nucleic acids → Consist of 3 parts; a 5-Carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.