6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
- A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
- Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
- A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
- Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- Single sugar molecules.
5 True/False questions
Nucleotides → Macromolecules containing hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and phosphorus.
Amino Acids → Proteins are polymers of molecules.
Nucleic acids → A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
Polysaccharides → Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
Carbohydrates → Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1