6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Proteins are polymers of molecules.
- Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
- Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
- Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1
- Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
- They store and transmit hereditary or genetic info.
5 True/False questions
What is the function of Proteins? → Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
Deoxyribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
Ribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
Lipids → They are macromolecules that containing nitrogen as well as carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
Polymers → Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.