6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- They store and transmit hereditary or genetic info.
- Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
- Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
- Consist of 3 parts; a 5-Carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.
- Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
5 True/False Questions
What is the function of Carbohydrates? → Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
Monomers → Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
What is the function of Proteins? → Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
Deoxyribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
Carbohydrates → Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1