6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- They store and transmit hereditary or genetic info.
- They are macromolecules that containing nitrogen as well as carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
- Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
- Consist of 3 parts; a 5-Carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.
- Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
- Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
5 True/False Questions
Amino Acids → Proteins are polymers of molecules.
What is the function of Lipids? → Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
Lipids → Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
Deoxyribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
Ribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.