6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
- Single sugar molecules.
- Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
- Proteins are polymers of molecules.
- Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
- Macromolecules containing hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and phosphorus.
5 True/False questions
What is the function of Nucleic Acids? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
Carbohydrates → Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
Lipids → Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
Deoxyribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
What are the of organic compounds? → Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.