5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Operating budgets
- Direct materials usage budget
- Strategic budget expenditures
- Financial budgets
- a Planned spending on projects and initiatives that lead to long-term value and competetive advantage.
- b Plans for all phases of operations and include production, purchasing, personnel, and marketing budgets.
- c A detailed plan for the acquisition and use of financial and other resources over specified period of time - typically a fiscal year.
- d Identify sources and uses of funds for budgeted operations and capital expenditures
- e Shows the amount and budgeted cost of direct material required for production
5 Multiple choice questions
- Identifies required actions over a 5 to 10 year period to attain the firm's strategic goal(s).
- The measure of capacity used to estimate cost-driver rates under ABC and TDABC systems.
- A budgeting process that requires managers to prepare budgets from a zero base.
- A budgeting process based on activities and cost drivers of operations.
- The process of projecting continuing operations and projects and then reflecting their financial impact.
5 True/False questions
Production budget → Depicts effects on cash of all budgeted activities.
Capital budgeting → A process for evaluating, selecting, and financing long-term projects
Relative performance contracts → An incentive compensation plan whereby compensation is a function of actual performance compared to a fixed (budgeted) target.
Sales budget → Shows expected sales in units at their expected selling prices.
budgeting (TDABB) → A budgeting process based on activities and cost drivers of operations.