← OGT Vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Supporters; those in favor of something
- b Adopting customs of a new group in order to blend in
- c agrees with the constitution; lawful; legal. Gov't that goes by a written set of rules/laws
- d government or leader with complete control over citizens
- e The central idea stated and supported by a writer.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the passing of traits from parents to offspring; to gain or inherit something by birth
- a change for the better as a result of correcting abuses
- held back, limited, stopped
- reliable, trustworthy, dependable
- Giving in to demands in hopes of gaining peace.
5 True/False Questions
Reasons for Imperialism → raw materials, new markets, create an empire, power
traditional economy → Economic system that combines elements of free and command economies.
refute → Makes rules for and watches over, government control
absolute → total, complete (usually refers to power)
regulate → prove to be false or incorrect; argue against