5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- visceral muscle
- synovial joint
- a bone marrow
- b twelve pairs of curved bones that fromt the chest wall True ribs are the first 7 pairs; false ribs are pairs 8 to 10; floating ribs are pairs 11 and 12.
- c a freely moving joint.
- d muscle connected to internal organs; involuntar or smooth muscle.
- e connective tissue binding bones to other bones of the skull.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- straightening of a flexed limb.
- cicular movement around a central point.
- flexible, rubbery connective tissue. It is found in the immature skeleton, at the epiphyseal growth plate, and on joint surfaces.
- metatarsals (foot bones)
- anterior part of the pelvic bone
5 True/False Questions
scapul/o → scapula (shoulder blade)
malleolus → upper portion of the sternum; articulates with the medial aspect of the clavicle
articular cartilage → central, hollowed-out area in teh shaft of a long bone.
ischium → posterior part of the pelvic bone
poly- → away from