Musculoskeletal anatomy ?'s
5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Which of the following terms describes the physiological inability for a muscle to contract?
- How many pairs of true ribs do we have?
- The occipitalfrontalis muscle is innervated by which of the following nerves?
- Which of the following muscles insert at the distal phalanges of the 2nd through 5th digits?
- a ...
- b Flexor digitorum profundus
- c Facial ( CN 7 )
- d 7
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Trigeminal nerve ( CN 5 )
- Coronoid process of ulna and capsule of elbow joint
- Spinal cord
- Most abundant type
5 True/False Questions
Which of the following angular movements always decreases the angle of a joint? → Trigeminal nerve ( CN 5 )
In which of the following areas of the bone would you find bone marrow? → Medullary cavity
Which of the following factors is responsible for the production of lactic acid? → Lack of oxygen
What is an action for latissimus dorsi? → ...
An abnormal curvature of the spine that leads to a hunchback shape is known as? → Radial