5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Juan iba a la biblioteca todos los días.
- Mi madre era muy baja.
- Llovía mucho, y yo iba a comprar unas
botas y una garbardina (impermeable).
- Ella tenía 40 años.
- Eran las diez de la noche, había una tormenta terrible, y teníamos miedo.
- a It was raining a lot and I was going to buy some boots and a raincoat.
- b She was 40 years old.
- c Juan used to go to the library everyday.
- d It was 10:00 at night, there was a terrible storm out, and we were afraid.
- e My mother was very short.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- While the parents were sleeping, María escaped.
- She worked a bit, went to McDonalds to eat, and then returned home.
- Mr. and Mrs. Gómez lived there six years.
- She worked constantly.
- Mom used to go shopping every Sunday.
5 True/False Questions
No lo sabía. → I didn't know that.
En México, yo caminaba por la playa. → Elena danced all night.
Marta quería asistir a Berkeley. → Marta wanted to attend Berkeley.
Yo no quería ir a la fiesta, pero tuve que ir. → I didn't want to go to the party, but I had to.
¿Quién compró el juguete? → Who bought the toy?