6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Barbara Boxer-Democrat.
- 1. Department of State (DOS)
2. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
3. Department of Defense (DOD)
4. Department of Agriculture (DOA)
- One who is born in another country & completes process to become a U.S. citizen.
- 1. Public roads.
- PACs and interest groups
(Political Action Comm.)
5 True/False Questions
Give 4 examples of the duties of a U.S. citizen: → 1. Pay local, state and federal taxes.
2. Serve on a jury.
3. Register for military duty at 18 years of age.
What are the 4 requirements for becoming a naturalized citizen? → 1. 18 years old.
2. Live in U.S. for 5 years.
3. Be law-abiding.
4. Show a basic knowledge of the U.S. Constitution.
What is the capital of California? → Jerry Brown.
Who is the current Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court? → Barack Obama.
Can a naturalized citizen become president? → One who is born in another country & completes process to become a U.S. citizen.