5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sexual Reproduction
- a What type of worms have cylindrical bodies?
- b Type of symmetry of a beaver, ant and frog
- c Process by which a new organism develops from the joining of a egg and a sperm cell which will have genes from both parents
- d 97% of animals do not have a backbone and are called ________.
- e What has stinging cells and take food into central body cavity?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Body form of a sea anemone is called a
- 3% of animals have a backbone and are called ______.
- Which types of worms have a closed circulatory system?
- These animals have stinging cells on tentacles that shoot out barbs which sticks to a prey. They use their tentacles to pull the prey into its mouth to digest it in the digestive cavity.
- Organism in or on which another organism lives and gets its food from
5 True/False Questions
vertebrates and invertebrates → 97% of animals do not have a backbone and are called ________.
tapeworms and flukes → What type of worm needs an environment that's moist or damp?
sexual and asexually by budding → What are two ways sponges reproduce?
fertilization → the joining of an egg and sperm
anus → Opening through which wastes exit in a one way digestive system like round worms