5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What body of water forms much of Ohio's SOUTHERN border?
- What is Ohio LONGEST river?
- Ice Age
- How does the Ohio divide affect the flow of rivers in Ohio?
- a Ohio river
- b Rivers NORTH of divide flow into LAKE ERIE.
Rivers SOUTH of the divide flows into the OHIO RIVER
- c Ohio River
- d A huge sheet of ice that moves across the land
- e A period of time when most of the earth was covered by glaciers
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Water that falls to Earth as (1) rain (2) snow (3) sleet or (4) hail
- The study of the way (1) people (2) plants and (3) animals live on and use Earth.
- Any river that flows into a larger river
- Land that is drained by a river and the river tributaries
5 True/False Questions
What body of water forms much of Ohio's NORTHERN border? → Lake Eire
What type of map shows land HEIGHT? → Elevation
Which city is in the lowest elevation...Akron or Chilliothe → Chillicothe
Plain → A huge sheet of ice that moves across the land
What is the name of the HIGHEST elevation in Ohio ? → A line of hills that goes east to west across of Ohio.