5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How does the Ohio divide affect the flow of rivers in Ohio?
- What is the difference between the MOUTH of a river and the SOURCE of a river?
- What are Ohio's lowest places of elevation are along?
- a water
- b Rivers NORTH of divide flow into LAKE ERIE.
Rivers SOUTH of the divide flows into the OHIO RIVER
- c mouth=end
- d The study of the way (1) people (2) plants and (3) animals live on and use Earth.
- e A huge sheet of ice that moves across the land
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A huge flat boat
- A large piece of land surrounded by water.
- Type of map that shows land height
5 True/False Questions
Tributaries → Any river that flows into a larger river
Plain → A large area of flat or nearly flat land.
Ohio Divide → Any river that flows into a larger river
Precipitation → Moving goods or people from one place to another
Landforms → A huge flat boat