← Lesson 3 and 4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Thanatos (root)
- Gamos (root)
- a <G death
- b n. 1. A rebirth; a renewal.
2. A revival of humanism in the fourteenth-century to sixteenth-century in Europe.
- c n. 1. Support; encouragement.
2. Business clientele; cuustomers.
- d n. 1. An examination to determine the cause of death; an autopsy.
2. An analysis of something that is over.
- e <G marriage
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. 1. To go to regularly.
2. To treat someone as inferior.
- <L to be
- n. 1. The male head of a family or tribe
2. An Old Testament ancestor.
3. A founding father or wise man.
- n. The surroundings within which something begins or develops.
- <G child, boy
5 True/False Questions
pedant → n. 1. A person who pays excessive attention to learning rules rather than to understanding.
2. A scholarly show-off.
avuncular → v. To register as a student at a college or university.
pedagogue → n. A teacher
uxorious → adj. Dominated by one's wife.
puerile → adj. Childish; immature.