5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Production of an outgrowth from a parent cell (usually in yeasts).
- Considering the level of infection and the degree of pathogenecity fungal infections are classified into the four groups:
- By definition, Filaria are the _____ and Microfilaria are the _____.
- Most common method of asexual reproduction in fungi - vary in color, shape and, how they are borne.
- Scientific name: Wukereriae bancrofti
Common name ...
- a Spores
- b Bancrofts filarial
- c Budding
- d 1. Superficial
- e adult worms
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Fungi grow between 0-37 degrees C.
Some fungi mature within 3-4 days and some mature within 3-4 weeks.
Best pH for fungal growth is about 6.
- Monsonia and Anopheles mosquitos
5 True/False Questions
Female gametangium. → I. Sporangiospores
Scientific name: Onchocerca volvulus
Vector ... → Similian (Blackfly)
Fungi are divided into three groups based on their nutrient: → Mycosis
Fusion of two naked gametes, one or both of which may be motile (plano). → Planogametic Copulation
Spores borne on sporangium (sing.) (which are vessels), a sac-like structure whose entire contents are converted into one or more spores which may be motile (aplanospores) by one or two flagella. → Zygospores