5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Production of an outgrowth from a parent cell (usually in yeasts).
- Largest tissue roundworm.
- Refers to the existence of unfused nuclei in the higher fungi.
- **Reproduction: Those fungi that have a sexual stage (produce sexual and asexual spore) are called _____,
whereas those without a sexual stage (produce asexual spore only) are called _____.
- Involved the union of two compatible nuclei and consist of three distinct phases.
- a Fungi Perfecti or Perfect fungi
Fungi Imperfect or Imperfect Fungi
- b Dracunculus medinesis
- c Dikaryon
- d Sexual reproduction
- e Budding
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Ingestion of infected CYCLOPS (Cocopod),
commonly found in still water such as pond or well
- 1. Superficial
5 True/False Questions
Tissue nematodes (filarials)
How infection occurs ... → Filariform larvae enter through bite
Refer to male and female sex organs and gametes respectively that are morphologically Distinguishable. (differ) → Isogametangia or isogametes
Scientific name: Onchocerca volvulus
Common name ... → Similian (Blackfly)
Scientific name: Loa Loa
Major disease ... → Elephantiasis
Species that produce that produce distinguishable male and female sex organs on each thallus. → Hermaphorditic