5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scientific name: Loa Loa
- Union of two photplasts that bring the two haploid nuclei together within the same cell.
- Those fungi that obtain nutrient from living organisms OR non-living matter.
- Scientific name: Dracunculus medinesis
How infection occurs ...
- Largest tissue roundworm.
- a Ingestion of infected CYCLOPS (Cocopod),
commonly found in still water such as pond or well
- b Chrysops fly (Deerfly)
- c Facultative parasite
- d Dracunculus medinesis
- e Plasmogamy
5 Multiple choice questions
- Adults found in subcutaneous tissue
- adult worms
- Bancrofts filarial
5 True/False questions
Spores borne on sporangium (sing.) (which are vessels), a sac-like structure whose entire contents are converted into one or more spores which may be motile (aplanospores) by one or two flagella. → Condiospor
Scientific name: Brugia malayi
Location in host ... → Adults found in lymphatics
Those fungi that obtain nutrient from (only) dead or non-living matter. → Saprophytes
Asexual reproduction AKA ... → a. fragmentation
Scientific name: Dracunculus medinesis
Location in host ... → Adults found in subcutaneous tissue