5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scientific name: Loa Loa
Location in host ...
- The sex organs are called ...
- Spores that are produced on the tips or sides of hypha termed condia.
- Microscopic filaments that branch in all directions.
- Largest tissue roundworm.
- a Adults found in subcutaneous tissue
- b Condiospor
- c Dracunculus medinesis
- d Thallus
- e gametangia (pl.)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fungi Perfecti or Perfect fungi
Fungi Imperfect or Imperfect Fungi
- I. Sporangiospores
- Somatic or vegetative reproduction
- 1. Thallus
2. Hypha(pl.)--- hyphae(sing)
4. Haustoria ( pl.)---haustorium (sing.)
- adult worms
5 True/False questions
Types of heterogametes: (2) → i. antheridium
Species that produce male or female organs on separate thalli- thus a single thallus cannot sexually reproduce itself since it either male or female. → Dioecious
Those fungi that obtain nutrient from living organisms OR non-living matter. → Saprophytes
Union of two photplasts that bring the two haploid nuclei together within the same cell. → Parasites
Male gametangium. → Antheridium