5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- henry the navigator
- trung trac
- ferdinand magellan
- a "Your country's barbarian merchants have benefited from the blessings of our civilization"
- b navigator who wanted to find a sea route through the Americas to the Indies
- c in the 1600's the portuguese lost control of trade in the indian ocean to the...
- d portuguese ruler who encouraged ocean expoloration
- e one of two rulers who drove the Chinese out of Vietnam
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- korea was similar to China in that it...
- which of the following best explained why European rulers encouraged ocean exploration?
- this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
- to sail around the world
- how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia
5 True/False Questions
china → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
the dutch → in the 1600's the portuguese lost control of trade in the indian ocean to the...
they restricted foreign trade → how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia
it was isolated from the rest of the world → the ming and qing dynasties followed which of the following policies regarding foreign trade.
cartographer → a mapmaker