5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- they restricted foreign trade
- ferdinand magellan
- Vasco da Gama
- a the ming and qing dynasties followed which of the following policies regarding foreign trade.
- b in the 1600's the portuguese lost control of trade in the indian ocean to the...
- c "this trip around the tip of Africa to the rich lands of India has made me a wealthy man"
- d magellan reached these islands
- e navigator who wanted to find a sea route through the Americas to the Indies
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- this civilization strictly controlled european trading rights
- this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
- how did Prince Henry change the course of Portugal's history?
- Which of the following controlled Vietnam?
- to sail around the world
5 True/False Questions
Qianlong → "Your country's barbarian merchants have benefited from the blessings of our civilization"
sepoy → an indian soldier
britain → this country dominated trade in India in the late 1700s
discouraged contact with outsiders → how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia
christopher columbus → "i am sure as the sun sets that i can reach the Indies by sailing west"