5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- henry the navigator
- they used military forces
- they restricted foreign trade
- a the ming and qing dynasties followed which of the following policies regarding foreign trade.
- b portuguese ruler who encouraged ocean expoloration
- c how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia
- d a device used to measure the angle of the sun and the stars above the horizon
- e this country led overseas exploration
5 Multiple choice questions
- to sail around the world
- military leader who ended muslim control of Indian Ocean Trade
- this civilization strictly controlled european trading rights
- a mapmaker
- an indian soldier
5 True/False questions
Vasco da Gama → to sail around the world
it was isolated from the rest of the world → which of the following was true of Japan under the Tokugawa shotguns?
dutch → who took over control of the spice trade from Portuguese?
Qianlong → "Your country's barbarian merchants have benefited from the blessings of our civilization"
britain → this country dominated trade in India in the late 1700s