5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Afonso de Albuquerque
- a an indian soldier
- b to sail around the world
- c this country dominated trade in India in the late 1700s
- d military leader who ended muslim control of Indian Ocean Trade
- e this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
5 Multiple choice questions
- which of the following best explained why European rulers encouraged ocean exploration?
- portuguese ruler who encouraged ocean expoloration
- "i am sure as the sun sets that i can reach the Indies by sailing west"
- how did Prince Henry change the course of Portugal's history?
- "the british east india company pays my wages"
5 True/False questions
china → Which of the following controlled Vietnam?
portugal → a ship with square and triangular sails
philippines → magellan reached these islands
the dutch → in the 1600's the portuguese lost control of trade in the indian ocean to the...
it was isolated from the rest of the world → which of the following was true of Japan under the Tokugawa shotguns?