5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- christopher columbus
- Afonso de Albuquerque
- a cartographer
- they used military forces
- a navigator who wanted to reach asia by sailing west from europe
- b "i'll name this new land I've drawn America."
- c how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia
- d military leader who ended muslim control of Indian Ocean Trade
5 Multiple choice questions
- how did Prince Henry change the course of Portugal's history?
- a ship with square and triangular sails
- to sail around the world
- an indian soldier
- in the 1600's the portuguese lost control of trade in the indian ocean to the...
5 True/False questions
portugal → a ship with square and triangular sails
Qianlong → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
philippines → magellan reached these islands
britain → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
trung trac → Which of the following controlled Vietnam?