5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the dutch
- a sepoy
- it was isolated from the rest of the world
- ferdinand magellan
- a this country dominated trade in India in the late 1700s
- b which of the following was true of Japan under the Tokugawa shotguns?
- c who took over control of the spice trade from Portuguese?
- d navigator who wanted to find a sea route through the Americas to the Indies
- e "the british east india company pays my wages"
5 Multiple choice questions
- navigator who wanted to reach asia by sailing west from europe
- this country led overseas exploration
- this civilization strictly controlled european trading rights
- how did Prince Henry change the course of Portugal's history?
- a mapmaker
5 True/False questions
they restricted foreign trade → portuguese ruler who encouraged ocean expoloration
Qianlong → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
discouraged contact with outsiders → korea was similar to China in that it...
astrolabe → this country dominated trade in India in the late 1700s
circumnavigate → to sail around the world