5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ferdinand magellan
- a this country led overseas exploration
- b in the 1600's the portuguese lost control of trade in the indian ocean to the...
- c an indian soldier
- d navigator who wanted to find a sea route through the Americas to the Indies
- e a device used to measure the angle of the sun and the stars above the horizon
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia
- korea was similar to China in that it...
- which of the following was true of Japan under the Tokugawa shotguns?
- the ming and qing dynasties followed which of the following policies regarding foreign trade.
- this country dominated trade in India in the late 1700s
5 True/False Questions
china → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
philippines → magellan reached these islands
christopher columbus → "i am sure as the sun sets that i can reach the Indies by sailing west"
Afonso de Albuquerque → military leader who ended muslim control of Indian Ocean Trade
the dutch → who took over control of the spice trade from Portuguese?