5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Vasco da Gama
- it was isolated from the rest of the world
- a to sail around the world
- b "this trip around the tip of Africa to the rich lands of India has made me a wealthy man"
- c "Your country's barbarian merchants have benefited from the blessings of our civilization"
- d a ship with square and triangular sails
- e which of the following was true of Japan under the Tokugawa shotguns?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a device used to measure the angle of the sun and the stars above the horizon
- "i am sure as the sun sets that i can reach the Indies by sailing west"
- this country led overseas exploration
- this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
- how did Prince Henry change the course of Portugal's history?
5 True/False Questions
china → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
china → Which of the following controlled Vietnam?
dutch → who took over control of the spice trade from Portuguese?
sepoy → an indian soldier
they wanted to find new trade routes → how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia