5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ferdinand magellan
- trung trac
- the dutch
- a one of two rulers who drove the Chinese out of Vietnam
- b a ship with square and triangular sails
- c navigator who wanted to find a sea route through the Americas to the Indies
- d who took over control of the spice trade from Portuguese?
- e "Your country's barbarian merchants have benefited from the blessings of our civilization"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- in the 1600's the portuguese lost control of trade in the indian ocean to the...
- an indian soldier
- "i am sure as the sun sets that i can reach the Indies by sailing west"
- magellan reached these islands
- "this trip around the tip of Africa to the rich lands of India has made me a wealthy man"
5 True/False Questions
they restricted foreign trade → the ming and qing dynasties followed which of the following policies regarding foreign trade.
china → Which of the following controlled Vietnam?
discouraged contact with outsiders → korea was similar to China in that it...
they wanted to find new trade routes → how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia
china → this civilization strictly controlled european trading rights