5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Words that instruct the search engine what to include and what to leave out.
- Hypertext Markup Language used to create web pages.
- Permits your computer to log onto another computer and use it as if you were there.
- An interconnected system of information resources on the internet.
- The asterisk (*) that is inserted before a keyword that means, "Anything can go here."
5 True/False questions
URL (Uniform Resource Locator) → The address the web uses to identify hypertext documents.
Keywords → Specific words that direct one to certain web pages.
Browsers → An earlier, text-only method of accessing information from the internet.
Internet Service Providers (ISP) → Companies that provide customers with access to the internet.
ARPANET → Name given to the internet when it was first created.