5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Name given to the internet when it was first created.
- Permits your computer to log onto another computer and use it as if you were there.
- Hypertext Markup Language used to create web pages.
- Specific words that direct one to certain web pages.
- An earlier, text-only method of accessing information from the internet.
5 True/False questions
Search Engines → Special sites on the web that are designed to help people find information stored on other sites.
Boolean Operators → Words that instruct the search engine what to include and what to leave out.
Surfing or Browsing → Searching and viewing randomly for information on the internet.
Website → Permits your computer to log onto another computer and use it as if you were there.
World Wide Web → An interconnected system of information resources on the internet.