5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Set of web pages generally located on the same server as a collection of information, which is maintained by a person, group or organization.
- Words that instruct the search engine what to include and what to leave out.
- The asterisk (*) that is inserted before a keyword that means, "Anything can go here."
- Special sites on the web that are designed to help people find information stored on other sites.
- Hypertext Markup Language used to create web pages.
5 True/False questions
Browsers → An earlier, text-only method of accessing information from the internet.
FTP → Hypertext Markup Language used to create web pages.
Hypertext → Name given to the internet when it was first created.
Keywords → Specific words that direct one to certain web pages.
URL (Uniform Resource Locator) → Words that instruct the search engine what to include and what to leave out.