5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An earlier, text-only method of accessing information from the internet.
- The address the web uses to identify hypertext documents.
- Programs such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safaris, etc. that display hypertext files and allow the user to connect to a document and display it.
- The asterisk (*) that is inserted before a keyword that means, "Anything can go here."
- An interconnected system of information resources on the internet.
5 True/False Questions
Hypertext → Name given to the internet when it was first created.
Keywords → Specific words that direct one to certain web pages.
Website → Permits your computer to log onto another computer and use it as if you were there.
Internet Service Providers (ISP) → Searching and viewing randomly for information on the internet.
Boolean Operators → Words that instruct the search engine what to include and what to leave out.