← math words Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- finding a measurement using similar figures to find the length, width, or height of objects that are too difficult to measure directly
- the sides of similar figures that "match."
- the relationship between 2 ratios with a rate or ratio that is not constant.
- the scale gives the ratio that compares the measurements of a drawing or model to the measurements of the real object.
- shapes that have the same shape but do not have to have the same size.
5 True/False Questions
cross products → the product of the numerator of one ratio and the denominator of the other ratio. the cross products of any proportion are equal.
unit rate → a ratio that compares two quantities with different kinds of units.
proportional → an equivalent stating that two ratios or rates are equivalent.
scale model → a scale written as a ratio without units in simplest form.
scale factor → a scale written as a ratio without units in simplest form.