← Arab-Israeli notes Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What's the fight over?
- 3 religions that trace back to Abraham
- Temple mount
- a gaza battle
- b Judaism, Islam, Christianity
- c Exiting a nation
- d what Jews call the sacred hill in Jerusalem and where the first two temples were built.
- e LAND!
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, and Egypt
- a supporter of Zionism
- water for wells
- negotiates with Israel; based in West Bank
- 1948: Arab neighbors attacked. Israel was prepared and took land from them to push enemies away
5 True/False Questions
Israel's prime minister → Begal
Negotiated for Israel and Palestine → God promised the land to them and temples they built there years ago still contained the arc of the covenant
Six day War → 1967: Israel launched attacks against neighbors (Egypt, Jordan, and Syria; PREEMPTIVE STRIKE
Jerusalem, borders, settlements, refugees, water → went into neighboring countries for support
Ottoman empire → Made of primarily Muslims; used to take up what's now know as Israel