7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each separate input or output device atached to a computer system.
- The part of your computer which reads programs and data from your disk.
- The heart of your computer.
- A handheld pointing device for computers, involving one or more buttons and shaped to sit under the hand.
- The brain of the computer.
- An on-screen display listing your choices within a program.
6 True/False Questions
Monitor → A device producing an on-screen display. It holds the screen.
Network → Programs that run on your computer.
Modem → A communication device that converts one form of a signal to another.
Printer → It can copy words, pictures and graphics onto your computer.
Scanner → An output device that prints out a hardcopy of your work.
ROM → A computer's temporary workplace. All the information that is stored here is lost every time you turn off the computer.