7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- An output device that prints out a hardcopy of your work.
- An input device used for the entry of text, numbers and punctuation.
- The heart of your computer.
- The brain of the computer.
- An interconnected system of things or people.
- Found inside your computer, it stores and saves everything you put into the computer, even after you turn it off.
6 True/False questions
Peripheral → Each separate input or output device atached to a computer system.
Menu → An on-screen display listing your choices within a program.
Mouse → A communication device that converts one form of a signal to another.
RAM → A permanent memory chip inside a computer. Its contents connot be changed or erased.
Scanner → It can copy words, pictures and graphics onto your computer.
File server → The part of your computer which reads programs and data from your disk.