7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A small picture or symbol of a computer command or function.
- A handheld pointing device for computers, involving one or more buttons and shaped to sit under the hand.
- A communication device that converts one form of a signal to another.
- The brain of the computer.
- An output device that prints out a hardcopy of your work.
- A permanent memory chip inside a computer. Its contents connot be changed or erased.
6 True/False Questions
File server → File/storage device used by all users on a network.
Disk drive → Found inside your computer, it stores and saves everything you put into the computer, even after you turn it off.
Peripheral → An output device that prints out a hardcopy of your work.
Software → An interconnected system of things or people.
Computer → A device producing an on-screen display. It holds the screen.
Hard drive → The part of your computer which reads programs and data from your disk.