7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- An output device that prints out a hardcopy of your work.
- Programs that run on your computer.
- It can copy words, pictures and graphics onto your computer.
- File/storage device used by all users on a network.
- A communication device that converts one form of a signal to another.
- The heart of your computer.
6 True/False questions
CPU → The brain of the computer.
Menu → The brain of the computer.
RAM → A computer's temporary workplace. All the information that is stored here is lost every time you turn off the computer.
Disk drive → Found inside your computer, it stores and saves everything you put into the computer, even after you turn it off.
Computer → An electronic device that stores, retrieves, and processes data, and can exist in a variety of sizes and shapes.
Icon → A small picture or symbol of a computer command or function.