7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- An output device that prints out a hardcopy of your work.
- An interconnected system of things or people.
- A small picture or symbol of a computer command or function.
- A handheld pointing device for computers, involving one or more buttons and shaped to sit under the hand.
- Found inside your computer, it stores and saves everything you put into the computer, even after you turn it off.
- A computer's temporary workplace. All the information that is stored here is lost every time you turn off the computer.
6 True/False questions
Menu → The brain of the computer.
Software → Programs that run on your computer.
CPU → A computer's temporary workplace. All the information that is stored here is lost every time you turn off the computer.
Motherboard → The heart of your computer.
Monitor → A device producing an on-screen display. It holds the screen.
ROM → A permanent memory chip inside a computer. Its contents connot be changed or erased.