5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Jeff Saturday
- Processing Phone Call
- Job Description
- Disparate Impact
- a An interview question that disqualified woman at a significantly higher rate than other applicants is an example of ________.
- b _______ summarizes the most important features of a job.
- c __________ is a telephone call to clarify a few points on the application form. This can be a time-effective way to prescreen candidates
- d This company sends trucks all over the world to take pictures for maps. The owners interview all employees at least 4 times to get the job. __________?
- e _______ was the NFLPA representative for the players
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- __________ covers all aspects of the selection process and assist employers in complying with Title V!!, executive orders and other equal employment requirements of federal law.
- 1. Rewards good work of current employees
2. Cost effective
3. Imporove Morale
4. Can asses known past performance
5. Can result in succession and promotions
- 1. Skill
4. Working Conditions
- When can you ask an applicant if they belong to certain organizations?
- This act regulates minimum wage, overtime, exempt and nonexempt status
5 True/False Questions
1935 Wagner Act → _______ was passed giving employees the right to organize and bargain collectively
aka "National Labor Relations Board" or NLRB
$4.4 Billion → Owners had an economic advantage during the lockout reducing their operating expenses at an estimate of __________
Equity → ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.
PPCA- Patient Protection Affordable Care Act → This act regulates minimum wage, overtime, exempt and nonexempt status
Single-Rate Pay or "Flat-Rate Pay" → This act regulates minimum wage, overtime, exempt and nonexempt status