5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When it is relevant to the job
- Uniform Guidelines of Employee Selection Procedures
- Job Positioning
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- a __________ covers all aspects of the selection process and assist employers in complying with Title V!!, executive orders and other equal employment requirements of federal law.
- b A retirement plan for a nonprofit institution that allows workers to make pretax contributions to a tax-sheltered annuity is ___________.
- c When can you ask an applicant if they belong to certain organizations?
- d This act regulates minimum wage, overtime, exempt and nonexempt status
- e _________ gives current employees the chance to respond to announcements of positions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- __________ was designed to withdraw the power of federal courts against labor activites through antitrust laws, but it proved to be less than full effective
- Owners had an economic advantage during the lockout reducing their operating expenses at an estimate of __________
- A defined contribution program to which employers make a fixed contribution based on the employee's compensation is ________
- Developed with job analysis data. After determining the KSA's needed to perform a job, numeric values are assigned to the responses on the form. This is a _______?
- 1. Rewards good work of current employees
2. Cost effective
3. Imporove Morale
4. Can asses known past performance
5. Can result in succession and promotions
5 True/False questions
Union → A retirement plan for a nonprofit institution that allows workers to make pretax contributions to a tax-sheltered annuity is ___________.
Google → This company sends trucks all over the world to take pictures for maps. The owners interview all employees at least 4 times to get the job. __________?
Performance/Merit-Based Pay → an organization that bases salary on the level of individual skills would be most apt to implement _______
Compensable factors when evaluating employees for pay raises → 1. Skill
4. Working Conditions
Equity → ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.