5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PPCA- Patient Protection Affordable Care Act
- 1914 Clayton Act
- When it is relevant to the job
- Money Purchase Plan
- Job Positioning
- a __________ was designed to withdraw the power of federal courts against labor activites through antitrust laws, but it proved to be less than full effective
- b _________ is the acronym for the health care reform passed in March 2009
- c A defined contribution program to which employers make a fixed contribution based on the employee's compensation is ________
- d _________ gives current employees the chance to respond to announcements of positions.
- e When can you ask an applicant if they belong to certain organizations?
5 Multiple choice questions
- __________ is a fund created by the employer, employee or jointly that is used to pay for the first X dollars of health care expenses
- _______ was the NFLPA representative for the players
- An interview question that disqualified woman at a significantly higher rate than other applicants is an example of ________.
- A retirement plan for a nonprofit institution that allows workers to make pretax contributions to a tax-sheltered annuity is ___________.
- _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process
5 True/False questions
Performance/Merit-Based Pay → an organization that bases salary on the level of individual skills would be most apt to implement _______
Equity → ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.
Single-Rate Pay or "Flat-Rate Pay" → _________ each employee of a job has the same rate of pay regardless of perfomance or seniority
Union → A retirement plan for a nonprofit institution that allows workers to make pretax contributions to a tax-sheltered annuity is ___________.
Processing Phone Call → __________ is a telephone call to clarify a few points on the application form. This can be a time-effective way to prescreen candidates