5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Disparate Impact
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Job Description
- a This act regulates minimum wage, overtime, exempt and nonexempt status
- b ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.
- c An interview question that disqualified woman at a significantly higher rate than other applicants is an example of ________.
- d A retirement plan for a nonprofit institution that allows workers to make pretax contributions to a tax-sheltered annuity is ___________.
- e _______ summarizes the most important features of a job.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When can you ask an applicant if they belong to certain organizations?
- ______ is a formal association of employees that promotes the interests of its membership through collective action
- _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process
- an organization that bases salary on the level of individual skills would be most apt to implement _______
- __________ is a fund created by the employer, employee or jointly that is used to pay for the first X dollars of health care expenses
5 True/False Questions
Advantages of Recruiting Internally → __________ is the type of interview that asks the candidates the same questions
Single-Rate Pay or "Flat-Rate Pay" → This act regulates minimum wage, overtime, exempt and nonexempt status
Weighted Application Form → _________ gives current employees the chance to respond to announcements of positions.
Structured Interviews → _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process
Money Purchase Plan → A defined contribution program to which employers make a fixed contribution based on the employee's compensation is ________