5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Yield Rate
- Health Savings Account
- Structured Interviews
- Uniform Guidelines of Employee Selection Procedures
- Jeff Saturday
- a __________ covers all aspects of the selection process and assist employers in complying with Title V!!, executive orders and other equal employment requirements of federal law.
- b _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process
- c __________ is the type of interview that asks the candidates the same questions
- d __________ is a fund created by the employer, employee or jointly that is used to pay for the first X dollars of health care expenses
- e _______ was the NFLPA representative for the players
5 Multiple choice questions
- A retirement plan for a nonprofit institution that allows workers to make pretax contributions to a tax-sheltered annuity is ___________.
- _________ gives current employees the chance to respond to announcements of positions.
- _________ each employee of a job has the same rate of pay regardless of perfomance or seniority
- This company sends trucks all over the world to take pictures for maps. The owners interview all employees at least 4 times to get the job. __________?
- _________ is the acronym for the health care reform passed in March 2009
5 True/False questions
Advantages of Recruiting Internally → __________ is the type of interview that asks the candidates the same questions
Processing Phone Call → __________ is a telephone call to clarify a few points on the application form. This can be a time-effective way to prescreen candidates
$4.4 Billion → Owners had an economic advantage during the lockout reducing their operating expenses at an estimate of __________
Performance/Merit-Based Pay → A defined contribution program to which employers make a fixed contribution based on the employee's compensation is ________
1914 Clayton Act → _______ was passed giving employees the right to organize and bargain collectively
aka "National Labor Relations Board" or NLRB