5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Job Positioning
- Compensable factors when evaluating employees for pay raises
- Uniform Guidelines of Employee Selection Procedures
- Structured Interviews
- Jeff Saturday
- a __________ is the type of interview that asks the candidates the same questions
- b 1. Skill
4. Working Conditions
- c _________ gives current employees the chance to respond to announcements of positions.
- d __________ covers all aspects of the selection process and assist employers in complying with Title V!!, executive orders and other equal employment requirements of federal law.
- e _______ was the NFLPA representative for the players
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When can you ask an applicant if they belong to certain organizations?
- This company sends trucks all over the world to take pictures for maps. The owners interview all employees at least 4 times to get the job. __________?
- An interview question that disqualified woman at a significantly higher rate than other applicants is an example of ________.
- Owners had an economic advantage during the lockout reducing their operating expenses at an estimate of __________
- _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process
5 True/False Questions
Job Description → _________ gives current employees the chance to respond to announcements of positions.
Single-Rate Pay or "Flat-Rate Pay" → _________ each employee of a job has the same rate of pay regardless of perfomance or seniority
Equity → ______ is a formal association of employees that promotes the interests of its membership through collective action
Union → A retirement plan for a nonprofit institution that allows workers to make pretax contributions to a tax-sheltered annuity is ___________.
403B → A retirement plan for a nonprofit institution that allows workers to make pretax contributions to a tax-sheltered annuity is ___________.