5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Disparate Impact
- PPCA- Patient Protection Affordable Care Act
- 1935 Wagner Act
- Uniform Guidelines of Employee Selection Procedures
- a __________ covers all aspects of the selection process and assist employers in complying with Title V!!, executive orders and other equal employment requirements of federal law.
- b ______ is a formal association of employees that promotes the interests of its membership through collective action
- c An interview question that disqualified woman at a significantly higher rate than other applicants is an example of ________.
- d _______ was passed giving employees the right to organize and bargain collectively
aka "National Labor Relations Board" or NLRB
- e _________ is the acronym for the health care reform passed in March 2009
5 Multiple choice questions
- __________ is the type of interview that asks the candidates the same questions
- _______ was the NFLPA representative for the players
- _________ gives current employees the chance to respond to announcements of positions.
- 1. Skill
4. Working Conditions
- A defined contribution program to which employers make a fixed contribution based on the employee's compensation is ________
5 True/False questions
403B → ______ is a formal association of employees that promotes the interests of its membership through collective action
Performance/Merit-Based Pay → an organization that bases salary on the level of individual skills would be most apt to implement _______
Yield Rate → _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process
Weighted Application Form → _________ gives current employees the chance to respond to announcements of positions.
Equity → ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.