5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Structured Interviews
- Weighted Application Form
- Processing Phone Call
- Advantages of Recruiting Internally
- a 1. Rewards good work of current employees
2. Cost effective
3. Imporove Morale
4. Can asses known past performance
5. Can result in succession and promotions
- b __________ is the type of interview that asks the candidates the same questions
- c __________ is a telephone call to clarify a few points on the application form. This can be a time-effective way to prescreen candidates
- d A retirement plan for a nonprofit institution that allows workers to make pretax contributions to a tax-sheltered annuity is ___________.
- e Developed with job analysis data. After determining the KSA's needed to perform a job, numeric values are assigned to the responses on the form. This is a _______?
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Skill
4. Working Conditions
- _________ gives current employees the chance to respond to announcements of positions.
- An interview question that disqualified woman at a significantly higher rate than other applicants is an example of ________.
- _______ summarizes the most important features of a job.
- _________ each employee of a job has the same rate of pay regardless of perfomance or seniority
5 True/False questions
Performance/Merit-Based Pay → A defined contribution program to which employers make a fixed contribution based on the employee's compensation is ________
1914 Clayton Act → __________ was designed to withdraw the power of federal courts against labor activites through antitrust laws, but it proved to be less than full effective
Jeff Saturday → ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.
Equity → ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.
Union → ______ is a formal association of employees that promotes the interests of its membership through collective action