5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Money Purchase Plan
- 1935 Wagner Act
- Performance/Merit-Based Pay
- Uniform Guidelines of Employee Selection Procedures
- Processing Phone Call
- a _______ was passed giving employees the right to organize and bargain collectively
aka "National Labor Relations Board" or NLRB
- b A defined contribution program to which employers make a fixed contribution based on the employee's compensation is ________
- c __________ is a telephone call to clarify a few points on the application form. This can be a time-effective way to prescreen candidates
- d an organization that bases salary on the level of individual skills would be most apt to implement _______
- e __________ covers all aspects of the selection process and assist employers in complying with Title V!!, executive orders and other equal employment requirements of federal law.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Developed with job analysis data. After determining the KSA's needed to perform a job, numeric values are assigned to the responses on the form. This is a _______?
- _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process
- __________ is the type of interview that asks the candidates the same questions
- When can you ask an applicant if they belong to certain organizations?
- _________ each employee of a job has the same rate of pay regardless of perfomance or seniority
5 True/False questions
1914 Clayton Act → __________ was designed to withdraw the power of federal courts against labor activites through antitrust laws, but it proved to be less than full effective
Fair Labor Standards Act → This act regulates minimum wage, overtime, exempt and nonexempt status
Advantages of Recruiting Internally → __________ is the type of interview that asks the candidates the same questions
Jeff Saturday → _______ was the NFLPA representative for the players
Union → ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.