5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- amazement or fear that makes one feel confused.
- lying flat.
lying face down,especially to show respect.
completely overcome;weak and helpless
- inclined to act without thinking;hasty
- a sudden wish to do something without a particular reason;a fanciful idea.
- a special favor,right,or advantage given to a person or group
5 True/False Questions
haughty → a sudden wish to do something without a particular reason;a fanciful idea.
pluck → to pull off or out; to pick.
- to remove the feathers from.
- to pull at and let go.
revelry → noisy merrymaking
rapture → noisy merrymaking
ponder → to think about;to consider carefully