5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to pull off or out; to pick.
- to remove the feathers from.
- to pull at and let go.
- to think about;to consider carefully
- a wreath or chain of leaves and flowers
- amazement or fear that makes one feel confused.
- a state of great joy,delight,or love
5 True/False questions
whim → a sudden wish to do something without a particular reason;a fanciful idea.
privilege → lying flat.
lying face down,especially to show respect.
completely overcome;weak and helpless
impetuous → a state of great joy,delight,or love
lavish → to please or satisfy;
to give in to what is wanted or requested.
revelry → to ask earnestly;to beg