5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- amazement or fear that makes one feel confused.
- to please or satisfy;
to give in to what is wanted or requested.
- to think about;to consider carefully
- to pull off or out; to pick.
- to remove the feathers from.
- to pull at and let go.
- showing to much pride in oneself and scorn or contempt for others.
5 True/False questions
rapture → a state of great joy,delight,or love
privilege → noisy merrymaking
prostrate → lying flat.
lying face down,especially to show respect.
completely overcome;weak and helpless
delectable → to ask earnestly;to beg
garland → showing to much pride in oneself and scorn or contempt for others.