← MGKT Ch 15 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Key Problems with Sales Promotions
- Multiple Purchase Offers
- Product Sampling
- Advertising Objectives
- a Erodes Brand Loyalty. Need for alternatives. Not for amateurs. Hard to manage.
- b Volume Discounts
- c Extra items offered free or at a reduced price, often with proof of purchase.
- d Position Brands, Introduce New Products, Obtain Outlets, Ongoing Contact, Support Sales Force, Get Immediate Action, Maintain Relationships.
- e allows buyers to try products risk free (trialability)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Competitive advertising that aims for immediate buying action.
- Direct Mail has Grown, Traditional Media Are more Focused, "Must Buys" may use up funds, Specialized media are gaining.
- Competitive advertising that points out product advantages-to affect future buying decisions.
- Promotes an organization, product class, or cause (Organizational Image, Advocacy)
- a poor measure of ad effectiveness
5 True/False Questions
Contests → Similar to sweepstakes but encourage continued play
Ongoing Contact → Primary objective is to maintain relationship with customer.
Introduce New Products → Educating and informing the consumer about the new product.
Position Brands → get companies to sell your product.
Obtain Outlets → Primary objective is to maintain relationship with customer.