5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who treats Gatsby to four dollars' worth of lunch at Winebrenner's poolroom?
- What establishment does Wolfsheim prefer?
- Whom does Daisy refer to a "bles-sed pre-cious"?
- What does Daisy pull out of the wastebasket?
- Who accuses Tom of being rude to Daisy?
- a Metropole (restaurant)
- b Pammy
- c Wolfshiem
- d pearls
- e Nick
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
Who is a principle witness at the inquest? → Myrtle
Who complains that he is "out of practice"? → Klipspringer
What rank does Gatsby recieve after his heroism in the Argone Forrest? → Oxford
Who can be reached at the home of Mrs. Sigourney Howard? → Jordan
Who carries a "little gold pencil" for writing down addresses? → Daisy