← Test 6 Words... Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Prostate gland secretes:
- a excessive hunger
- b spoon nail malformation often an indication of iron-deficiency anemia
- c congenital form of hypothyroidism...
- d aka facelift.. surgical removal of excess skin and fat around the face to eliminate wrinkles
- e during ejaculation..a thick, alkaline fluid into the semen that aids the motility of the sperm
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- aka..melanoma..type of skin cancer that occurs in the melanocytes
- direct visual examination of the tissues of the cervix and vagina
- heat rash-prickly heat caused by blockage of sweat glands by bacteria and dead cells
- destruction or elimination of abnormal tissue cells, such as warts or tumors, through the application of extreme cold by using liquid nitrogen
- aka..colpitis..inflammation of the lining of the vagina
5 True/False Questions
Hirsutism → presence of excessive body and facial hair in women, usually occurring in a male pattern.
esis → abnormal condition
Prostate gland → woman who has borne on viable child
Furuncles → itching
Priapism → congenital form of hypothyroidism...