← first 50 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is removed during systematic circulation?
- What is the double pump (heart) separated by?
- What is provided during systematic circulation?
- What is sound 1 - Lub (harder) sound?
- What are the lower chambers called?
- a closing of the A-V valves
- b oxygen
- c the ventricles
- d the septum
- e waste from the cells
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to keep the blood flowing in one direction
- the pulmonary arteries
- the lungs
- a muscle
5 True/False Questions
What does cardio mean? → vessel
What is the name of the body system the heart is in? → to keep the blood flowing in one direction
What is the size of the heart? → a muscle
What is the blood in the superior vena cava considered - oxygenated or deoxygenated? → deoxygenated
What is sound 2 - Dub sound? → closing of the A-V valves