5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- When was the Battle of Hastings?
- What book were the census results entered into?
- Where was the center of Moorish culture?
- Who began the Capetian line of kings?
- Which son of Henry II succeeded him after his death?
- a Hugh Capet
- b Domesday Book
- c 1066
- d Cordova
- e Richard I
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- William the Conqueror
- The Church forbid fighting on certain days
- Leif Ericson
5 True/False Questions
Who were the Celtic priests? → A lord
What approach attempted to combine Greek philosophy with Romanism? → Scholasticism
Between which two families were the Wars of the Roses? → Demesne
Where was the first medieval university established? → 1265
Who discovered the St. Lawrence River? → Jacques Cartier