5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In which of part of our bicameral legislature is representation equal?
- Who led the farmer rebellion in Massachusetts?
- What did the states want from a national government?
- Name the two house of our American government.
- Lands northwest of the Appalachian Mountains, covered by the Land Ordinance of 1785
- a The Senate and the House of Representatives.
- b Northwest Territory
- c To prevent tyranny. A republic. Individual rights and freedoms protected
- d The Senate
- e Daniel Shays
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Northwest Ordinance of 1787
- Articles of Confederation
5 True/False Questions
What is a system of government in which power is shared between he states and the national government? → Federalism
Why did delegates from southern states threaten to reject the Constitution? → They thought that representation based upon population would give the large states more power.
What did Antifederalists fear? → John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison.
Which branch is responsible to make laws? → The legislature.
What created a weak central government and gave supremacy to the states? → Daniel Shays