← Chapter 8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The first plan for our national government.
- In which of part of our bicameral legislature is representation equal?
- What is another name for the Great Compromise?
- Why did delegates from southern states threaten to reject the Constitution?
- In 1784, which foreign nation closed the Mississippi River to Americans?
- a If Congress banned the slave trade.
- b Spain
- c The Connecticut Compromise
- d The Senate
- e Articles of Confederation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The states.
- Shay's Rebellion
5 True/False Questions
What did Antifederalists fear? → John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison.
Under the Articles of Confederation, who had the power to enforce laws? → The states
Who was missing at the Constitutional Convention? → Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Patrick Henry.
How did Shays' rebellion end? → That the federal government would abuse its power. That the President would become a king.That the legislature could dominate the states. There was no guarantee of people's rights
National law making body formed by the Articles of Confederation. → Confederation Congress