5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name the two house of our American government.
- What did Antifederalists fear?
- Which proposed plan of government provided for a bicameral legislature and 3-branches of government?
- Why did America's leaders want a republic, not a monarchy?
- Who believed that the Constitution needed a Bill of Rights?
- a To prevent a tyranny
- b That the federal government would abuse its power. That the President would become a king.That the legislature could dominate the states. There was no guarantee of people's rights
- c The Senate and the House of Representatives.
- d The Virginia or Large State Plan
- e Antifederalists
5 Multiple choice questions
- They thought that representation based upon population would give the large states more power.
- The Senate
- If Congress banned the slave trade.
5 True/False questions
Place where weapons are kept. → Arsenal
Lands northwest of the Appalachian Mountains, covered by the Land Ordinance of 1785 → Federalists
Addition to a document → Amendment
What is another name for the Great Compromise? → To guarantee basic freedoms of individuals and states.
Impose or raise a tax → Levy