5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Under the Articles of Confederation, who had the power to declare war?
- What was the purpose of the 1787, Philadelphia Convention?
- Define bicameral.
- Who were the leading Antifederalists?
- National law making body formed by the Articles of Confederation.
- a The Federal Government
- b To discuss revision of the Articles of Confederation
- c A two-house law making body.
- d Confederation Congress
- e Patrick Henry, George Mason, and Mercy Otis Warren.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Population and wealth.
- To prevent tyranny. A republic. Individual rights and freedoms protected
- The Articles of Confederation.
5 True/False questions
Another term for voting rights → ratification
What was the purpose of the Bill of Rights? → To guarantee basic freedoms of individuals and states.
Which proposed plan of government provided for a bicameral legislature and 3-branches of government? → The Virginia or Large State Plan
Which branch interprets the law? → The legislature.
1787 meeting at which the U.S. Constitution was created. → Constitutional Convention