← Chapter 8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The first plan for our national government.
- In which of part of our bicameral legislature is representation equal?
- Why did delegates from southern states threaten to reject the Constitution?
- Another term for voting rights
- Who authored the Virginia Plan?
- a If Congress banned the slave trade.
- b Articles of Confederation
- c Suffrage
- d The Senate
- e James Madison
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- They thought that representation based upon population would give the large states more power.
- The judicial branch
- The Massachusetts militia put down the rebellion.
- Northwest Territory
- Daniel Shays
5 True/False Questions
One-house legislature → Levy
A form of government when citizens elect representatives to govern for them. → Republicanism
Impose or raise a tax → A two-house law making body.
1787 meeting at which the U.S. Constitution was created. → Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Patrick Henry.
Which branch is responsible to make laws? → The judicial branch