5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why did delegates from southern states threaten to reject the Constitution?
- Define bicameral.
- Who were the leading Antifederalists?
- Which branch is responsible to make laws?
- What is a system of government in which power is shared between he states and the national government?
- a Federalism
- b The legislature.
- c A two-house law making body.
- d Patrick Henry, George Mason, and Mercy Otis Warren.
- e If Congress banned the slave trade.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To protest high state taxes.
- Majority Rule
- To discuss revision of the Articles of Confederation
- Population and wealth.
5 True/False Questions
What was the purpose of the Bill of Rights? → To discuss revision of the Articles of Confederation
Under the Articles of Confederation, who had the authority to tax? → The Federal Government
Who was George Mason? → A well known Antifederalist.
Define right of deposit. → Permission to leave goods for later collection.
Law that established a plan for the dividing of the federally owned lands west of the Appalachians. → Land Ordinance of 1785