5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who believed that the Constitution needed a Bill of Rights?
- Why did farmers rebel in Massachusetts?
- Define bicameral.
- Who wrote the Federalist papers?
- A system in which more than one-half of a group holds power to make decisions binding the entire group.
- a Antifederalists
- b Majority Rule
- c A two-house law making body.
- d John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison.
- e To protest high state taxes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Virginia or Large State Plan
- To guarantee basic freedoms of individuals and states.
- Northwest Ordinance of 1787
- Permission to leave goods for later collection.
- The Federal Government
5 True/False questions
What is another name for the Great Compromise? → The Connecticut Compromise
Under the Virginia Plan - what would representation be based upon? → Population and wealth.
Lands northwest of the Appalachian Mountains, covered by the Land Ordinance of 1785 → Northwest Territory
One-house legislature → A two-house law making body.
Why did the smaller states object to the Virginia Plan? → They thought that representation based upon population would give the large states more power.