5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a system of government in which power is shared between he states and the national government?
- Who was George Mason?
- The first plan for our national government.
- A form of government when citizens elect representatives to govern for them.
- Another term for voting rights
- a A well known Antifederalist.
- b Suffrage
- c Federalism
- d Articles of Confederation
- e Republicanism
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Connecticut Compromise
- To guarantee basic freedoms of individuals and states.
- The Articles of Confederation.
- That the federal government would abuse its power. That the President would become a king.That the legislature could dominate the states. There was no guarantee of people's rights
5 True/False questions
Who wrote the Federalist papers? → To convince people to approve of the Constitution.
National law making body formed by the Articles of Confederation. → Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Patrick Henry.
Impose or raise a tax → A two-house law making body.
Which proposed plan of government provided for a bicameral legislature and 3-branches of government? → The Senate
Name the two main weaknesses of the federal government under the Articles of Confederation. → Confederation Congress