5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why did farmers rebel in Massachusetts?
- Who was missing at the Constitutional Convention?
- Why did the smaller states object to the Virginia Plan?
- Why did America's leaders want a republic, not a monarchy?
- Place where weapons are kept.
- a They thought that representation based upon population would give the large states more power.
- b Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Patrick Henry.
- c Arsenal
- d To protest high state taxes.
- e To prevent a tyranny
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To prevent tyranny. A republic. Individual rights and freedoms protected
- Northwest Ordinance of 1787
5 True/False Questions
What is a system of government in which power is shared between he states and the national government? → The Virginia or Large State Plan
Under the Virginia Plan - what would representation be based upon? → Population and wealth.
Who authored the Virginia Plan? → John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison.
Define right of deposit. → Permission to leave goods for later collection.
Which proposed plan of government provided for a bicameral legislature and 3-branches of government? → Federalism