5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- value added
- a principal Ore from which aluminum is made
- b the gross value of the product minus the costs of raw materials and energy.
- c mans hard work to make a living
- d money used to build or operate a business or industry
- e a class of elements characterized by physical properties that include shininess, malleability, ductility, and conductivity
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a service industry does not produce goods but povide a skill or service. such as banking, transport, doctors and more.
- Farm crop raised to be sold for money
- a tax on imports or exports
- a nonrenewable energy resource formed from the remains of organisms that lived long ago; examples includes petroleum, coal, and natural gas
- materials found in nature that are used by living things
5 True/False Questions
subsistence farming → the large-scale production of crops for sale
market → people or businesses that are interested in buying a product
free market → A market with few government restrictions on how a good or service can be produced or sold or on how a factor of production can be employed.
technology → the branch of social science that deals with the production and distribution and consumption of goods and services and their management
petroleum → commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country