5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- developed country
- a a tax on imports or exports
- b country that has a great deal of technology and manufacturing
- c liquid fossil fuel
- d the application of science to industry
- e the branch of social science that deals with the production and distribution and consumption of goods and services and their management
5 Multiple choice questions
- A traditional grazing method in which nomadic herdsmen wander freely over rangelands in search of good grazing for their livestock.
- a naturally occurring, inorganic solid that has a crystal structure and a definite chemical composition.
- work that makes natural resources available for use
- the ability of one country to produce everything it needs without buying or selling from other countries
- materials found in nature that are used by living things
5 True/False questions
Group of 8 (G-8) → the group of eight countries that produces more than 3/4th's of the worlds manufacturing value
cash crop → Farm crop raised to be sold for money
capital → An economic system characterized by private property, competitive markets, economic incentives, and limited government involvement in the production, distribution, and pricing of goods and services.
secondary industry → a service industry does not produce goods but povide a skill or service. such as banking, transport, doctors and more.
industry → mans hard work to make a living