5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- industrial revolution
- a A series of improvements in industrial technology that transformed the process of manufacturing goods.
- b a class of elements characterized by physical properties that include shininess, malleability, ductility, and conductivity
- c a naturally occurring, inorganic solid that has a crystal structure and a definite chemical composition.
- d people or businesses that are interested in buying a product
- e money used to build or operate a business or industry
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- liquid fossil fuel
- the act of making some area of land or water more profitable or productive or useful
- the cultivation of water plants and animals in a controlled area
- A market with few government restrictions on how a good or service can be produced or sold or on how a factor of production can be employed.
- a natural resource that has been extracted from primary industries and been changed to make other products
5 True/False Questions
tertiary industry → a service industry does not produce goods but povide a skill or service. such as banking, transport, doctors and more.
free trade → A market with few government restrictions on how a good or service can be produced or sold or on how a factor of production can be employed.
cash crop → a mixture of two or more metals
nomadic herding → the large-scale production of crops for sale
telecommunications → The communication of a concept or message to large audiences usually given to speeches or lectures