5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a lake formed behind a dam
- b This forms when a large piece of ice breaks off a glacier or ice sheet.
- c the changing of a liquid into a gas
- d the changing of a gas into a liquid
- e The top level of groundwater in a(n) ___ is called water table.
5 Multiple choice questions
- About 7/10 of Earth's ___ water is frozen into ice.
- when ice turns into water vapor without first melting
- Many clouds in the summer sky are made of these.
- a measure of how salty water is
- These cover about 75 percent of Earth.
5 True/False questions
frost → About 7/10 of Earth's ___ water is frozen into ice.
air pressure → About 7/10 of Earth's ___ water is frozen into ice.
precipitation → water leaving clouds as rain, snow, sleet, or hail
currents → These carry warm water toward the poles.
filtering, adding chemicals like fluoride & chlorine → Two ways the most communities treat water before it comes into your home.