5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- ice crystals
- a Many clouds in the summer sky are made of these.
- b when ice turns into water vapor without first melting
- c The ocean will most likely have the greatest ___ in an area where the water evaporates quickly.
- d the layer of rock and soil that groundwater flows through
5 Multiple choice questions
- ___ raindrops falling from clouds are called sleet.
- the changing of a liquid into a gas
- When air moves upward to areas of less ___ ___, clouds often form.
- Dew forms during this part of the water cycle.
- Two ways the most communities treat water before it comes into your home.
5 True/False questions
iceberg → Groundwater that flows into the ocean does not involve ___ vapor.
alike-water vapor is formed in both; different-sublimation is slower → Two ways the most communities treat water before it comes into your home.
water → Groundwater that flows into the ocean does not involve ___ vapor.
salinity → frozen raindrops
precipitation → water leaving clouds as rain, snow, sleet, or hail