5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a the changing of a gas into a liquid
- b the layer of rock and soil that groundwater flows through
- c A liter of cold water with high ____ is heavier than a liter of warm water with low ____.
- d water leaving clouds as rain, snow, sleet, or hail
5 Multiple choice questions
- How are evaporation & sublimation alike and different?
- the top level of groundwater in an aquifer
- frozen raindrops
- The top level of groundwater in a(n) ___ is called water table.
- Many clouds in the summer sky are made of these.
5 True/False questions
oceans → ___ raindrops falling from clouds are called sleet.
currents → These carry warm water toward the poles.
salinity → frozen raindrops
fresh → Rivers, streams, and lakes are surface ___ water.
reservoir → Rivers, streams, and lakes are surface ___ water.