5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- air pressure
- a A liter of cold water with high ____ is heavier than a liter of warm water with low ____.
- b When air moves upward to areas of less ___ ___, clouds often form.
- c the changing of a liquid into a gas
- d the changing of a gas into a liquid
- e The top level of groundwater in a(n) ___ is called water table.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Rivers, streams, and lakes are surface ___ water.
- Water that fills spaces between particles of rock and soil is called _____.
- water leaving clouds as rain, snow, sleet, or hail
- This forms when water vapor on a surface freezes without first becoming liquid water.
- ___ raindrops falling from clouds are called sleet.
5 True/False Questions
alike-water vapor is formed in both; different-sublimation is slower → Two ways the most communities treat water before it comes into your home.
ice crystals → Many clouds in the summer sky are made of these.
salinity → frozen raindrops
condensation → when ice turns into water vapor without first melting
iceberg → These cover about 75 percent of Earth.