5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- alike-water vapor is formed in both; different-sublimation is slower
- a These carry warm water toward the poles.
- b the changing of a liquid into a gas
- c Groundwater that flows into the ocean does not involve ___ vapor.
- d How are evaporation & sublimation alike and different?
- e Dew forms during this part of the water cycle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- when ice turns into water vapor without first melting
- Two ways the most communities treat water before it comes into your home.
- Many clouds in the summer sky are made of these.
- water leaving clouds as rain, snow, sleet, or hail
- The top level of groundwater in a(n) ___ is called water table.
5 True/False questions
iceberg → Groundwater that flows into the ocean does not involve ___ vapor.
sleet → frozen raindrops
air pressure → This forms when a large piece of ice breaks off a glacier or ice sheet.
salinity → a measure of how salty water is
salinity → The ocean will most likely have the greatest ___ in an area where the water evaporates quickly.