5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sustainability/sustainable development
- Biological magnification
- Ecosystem diversity
- a When good land is turned into a desert through farming, overgrazing, and/or drought
- b population movement out of an area
- c Lots of different habitats, communities, and ecological processes in the world.
- d When increasing pollutants are passed up the food chain
- e Using natural resources without running out of them, and providing for human needs without causing long term environmental harm.
5 Multiple choice questions
- limits population growth based on population density;ex. disease, competition, predation
- Anything that limits population growth
- Plants and animals that fishing boats remove from the oceans, that are not intended for use/consumption; catching dolphins in your nets while fishing for tuna.
- Loss of forests through natural or man made causes; logging forests
- When a species no longer exists
5 True/False questions
Conservation → population movement out of an area
Habitat fragmentation → a break in an ecosystem by natural or man made barriers.
Endangered species → Species that move into ecosystems that do not contain any of their normal population limiting factors
Density-Independent limiting factor → limits population growth based on population density;ex. disease, competition, predation
Exponential growth → When a species no longer exists