5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sustainability/sustainable development
- Genetic diversity
- a Plants and animals that fishing boats remove from the oceans, that are not intended for use/consumption; catching dolphins in your nets while fishing for tuna.
- b Using natural resources without running out of them, and providing for human needs without causing long term environmental harm.
- c A way of manageing natural resources to preserve habitats and wildlife.
- d population movement into an area
- e Total genetic variety on the planet
5 Multiple choice questions
- Total diversity in the biosphere. The combination of ecosystem, species, and genetic diversity.
- When increasing pollutants are passed up the food chain
- Species with very low numbers that is at risk of dying out
- Resources can regenerate or replenish over time;ex. growing more trees after logging/using wind energy/cleaning and reusing drinking water
- Growth that increases over time. Found under perfect conditions only
5 True/False questions
Limiting factor → population movement into an area
Density-dependent limiting factor → limits population growth not based on population density; ex. natural disaster, seasonal changes, etc.
Emigration → population movement out of an area
Pollutant → A harmful material that can enter the biosphere through air, land, or water.; murcury
Deforestation → Loss of forests through natural or man made causes; logging forests