6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Mr.Burton continues to refuse to take a shower. Which is true?
- You can uphold the principle of justice by being concerned about all clients.
- Accidental injury or negligence
- Having free choice
- An example of just treatment includes:
- What should you do if your client's choice may put him or her at risk for injury?
6 True/False questions
Nonmaleficence → Doing or promoting good
True. Clients can decide what kind of treatments they want. → Clients can decide what kind of treatments they want.
behaviour in the workplace → You ask Ms.Burton is she is ready to get dressed. she says "I would like to wait until after breakfast. She is exercising her right to:
personal choice → Doing or promoting good
Justice → Having free choice
False. A support workers is not free to discuss a client's progress or treatments with a close family member → A support worker is free to discuss a client's progress or treatment with a close family member.