← quiz 3 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Doing or promoting good
- All people should be treated in a fair manner
- An example of just treatment includes:
- Ms.Burton will not consent to a physical examination. She is exercising her right to:
- Accidental injury or negligence
- You should not take sides with a client against a family member.
6 True/False Questions
Autonomy → Having free choice
True. Clients can decide what kind of treatments they want. → Clients can decide what kind of treatments they want.
Nonmaleficence → Doing or promoting good
False. A support workers is not free to discuss a client's progress or treatments with a close family member → Support Workers have a formal code of ethics.
involve your supervisor → What should you do if your client's choice may put him or her at risk for injury?
personal choice → You ask Ms.Burton is she is ready to get dressed. she says "I would like to wait until after breakfast. She is exercising her right to: