← Judaism Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Conservative Judaism
- a Branch of Judaism that keeps with traditional Jewish Law but allows for some modern changes.
- b Israel's second, and greatest, king.
- c The systematic mass slaughter of Jews in Nazi occupied Europe.
- d Third king of Israel. Made Israel secure and prosperous.
- e The one promised by god to who will free Jewish people
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Jewish prophet who led Jews out of slavery in Egypt. Received the Ten Commandments from God on Mount Sinai.
- Eight-day festival beginning on the 25th day of Kislev, commemorates re-dedication of the Temple at Jerusalem.
- Ethical commandments of God given to Moses on Mount Sinai
- A spiritual teacher or spiritual leader for followers of Judaism.
- First King of Israel.
5 True/False Questions
Zionism → A movement for the support of modern Israel.
Diaspora → The dispersion of the Jews after 90 A.D. Now also used to refer to all Jews who do not live in Israel.
Anti-Semitism → A movement for the support of modern Israel.
Mt. Sinai → The one promised by god to who will free Jewish people
Canaan → Land promised to the Jews. Present day Israel. Sometimes used to refer to ancient Palestine.