5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Calvin Coolidge
- Assembly line
- 490 390
- Warren G. Harding
- a This governor of Massachusetts fired officers to end the Boston Police Strike.
- b "Return to Normalcy" was this Republican President's campaign promise.
- c A Model T originally cost $_____, this was later lowered to $______.
- d Manufacturing process in which each worker does a specialized task in the construction of a final product. Used by Ford.
- e A ____________ economy depends on a large amount of spending by individuals who use or consume goods.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Steel Strike was against the _________ _________ _______ _________.
- The Kellogg Briand Pact was a treaty among ___ nations and suggested by France and the US which outlawed war.
- The ________ _______ __________ ___ _________ led the Coal Strike and eventually got a 14% raise.
- Replaced Model T.
- One of the principles of communism is the ___________ owns all land and property
5 True/False Questions
2 → The National Orgins Act reduced the annual quota to_% of the number of immigrants already in the country according to the 1890 census.
Quota → Numerical limit on immigrants representing an specific ethnic group or country.
Installment Plan → Customers could make partial payments at set intervals over a period of time until their debt was paid with a _______________ _______.
LaFollette Davis → Government hands off economic policy which lowered income and inheritance tax rates and approved higher tariffs.
political party → One of the principles of communism is a single ____________ ________ controlled the government.