5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Convex Polygon
- Isosceles Triangle
- a A parallelogram with opposite sides that are congruent and it has 4 right angles
- b A Triangle with AT LEAST 2 congruent sides. The base angles of this triangle are also congruent
- c A quadrilateral with opposite parallel and congruent sides
- d A quadrilateral with one pair of parallel sides, and these sides are called bases.
- e A polygon where if you draw a line segment between two points, that segment may lie outside the figure
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Formed by two rays with a common endpoint
- Two angles that add up to 90 degrees
- An angle that measures less than 90 degrees
- ALL angles are acute
- Have equal angles and sides lengths.
5 True/False Questions
Concave polygon → A polygon where if you draw a line segment between two points, that segment may lie outside the figure
Vertex → A straight pathway of points that extend in both directions without end
Similar Figures → Have congruent angle measures and proportional sides
Congruent → Means something is equal.
Scalene → A 2-D flat surface that extends in all directions without end.