5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Intersecting Lines
- Congruent Figures
- a One angle is greater than 180 degrees
- b An exact location in space
- c Lines that meet at a point. This point is called an intersection.
- d A straight pathway of points that extend in both directions without end
- e Have equal angles and sides lengths.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A parallelogram with opposite sides that are congruent and it has 4 right angles
- Lines that are not in the same plane and never intersect.
- An angle that measures 180 degrees
- A polygon where you can draw a line segment between any two points and it remains inside the figure
- An angle more than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees.
5 True/False questions
Line Segment → A specific part of a line between two endpoints
Plane → A 2-D flat surface that extends in all directions without end.
Acute Triangle → An angle that measures less than 90 degrees
Scalene → No sides are congruent
Acute angle → An angle that measures less than 90 degrees