5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right angle
- Congruent Figures
- a Have equal angles and sides lengths.
- b An angle that measures 90 degrees
- c A specific part of a line that starts at one point and extends in the other direction without end.
- d A straight pathway of points that extend in both directions without end
- e A quadrilateral with opposite parallel and congruent sides
5 Multiple choice questions
- No sides are congruent
- When the sum of the measures of a pair of angles add up to 180°
- An angle that measures less than 90 degrees
- A quadrilateral with one pair of parallel sides, and these sides are called bases.
- ALL angles are acute
5 True/False questions
Plane → A straight pathway of points that extend in both directions without end
Angle → A 2-D flat surface that extends in all directions without end.
Obtuse angle → An angle that measures less than 90 degrees
Right Triangle → There is one right angle
Bisector → Divides an angle into 2 equal measures