← Geometry Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Reflex angle
- Intersecting Lines
- Skew Lines
- Isosceles Triangle
- a An angle greater than 180 degrees (but less than 360)
- b Lines that meet at a point. This point is called an intersection.
- c Lines that are not in the same plane and never intersect.
- d A plane close figure
- e A Triangle with AT LEAST 2 congruent sides. The base angles of this triangle are also congruent
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- All sides and angles are congruent
- An angle that measures less than 90 degrees
- Have equal angles and sides lengths.
- A rectangle with all congruent sides
- There is one right angle
5 True/False Questions
Plane → A 2-D flat surface that extends in all directions without end.
Obtuse → Formed by two rays with a common endpoint
Bisector → The common end of the rays that make up an angle.
Angle → A parallelogram with opposite sides that are congruent and it has 4 right angles
Line Segment → A straight pathway of points that extend in both directions without end