5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Concave polygon
- Similar Figures
- Complementary angle
- a A polygon where you can draw a line segment between any two points and it remains inside the figure
- b One angle is greater than 180 degrees
- c Two angles that add up to 90 degrees
- d Have congruent angle measures and proportional sides
- e A rectangle with all congruent sides
5 Multiple choice questions
- An angle that measures 90 degrees
- All sides and angles are congruent
- Have equal angles and sides lengths.
- A Triangle with AT LEAST 2 congruent sides. The base angles of this triangle are also congruent
- Means something is equal.
5 True/False questions
Straight angle → An angle that measures 90 degrees
Acute Triangle → ALL angles are acute
Parallel Line → Lines that never intersect
Obtuse angle → An angle more than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees.
Line → A 2-D flat surface that extends in all directions without end.