5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right Triangle
- Supplementary angle
- a A parallelogram with opposite sides that are congruent and it has 4 right angles
- b There is one right angle
- c When the sum of the measures of a pair of angles add up to 180°
- d The common end of the rays that make up an angle.
- e All sides are congruent
5 Multiple choice questions
- A parallelogram with all sides congruent
- A specific part of a line that starts at one point and extends in the other direction without end.
- A plane close figure
- A polygon where you can draw a line segment between any two points and it remains inside the figure
- An exact location in space
5 True/False questions
Skew Lines → A straight pathway of points that extend in both directions without end
Parallelogram → Lines that never intersect
Isosceles Triangle → ALL angles are acute
Congruent Figures → Means something is equal.
Scalene → No sides are congruent