5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Person who writes a check
- A personal check for which a bank has guaranteed payment.
- full service banks; offer a wide range of financial services from checking accounts to loans to safe deposit boxes and trust accounts
- a seperate book, usually the same size as the checkbook, for recording account activities.
- nationwide banking plan set up by the federal government to supervise and regulate member banks
4 True/False Questions
credit union → protects depositor's money in case of the failure of a bank
depository institution → accept deposits from people and businesses and use the deposits to finance their business
bank reconciliation → the document created to show how the two balances were brought into agreement
drawee → the bank or other financial institution that pays the check