5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the bank or other financial institution that pays the check
- A personal check for which a bank has guaranteed payment.
- the document created to show how the two balances were brought into agreement
- consists of only the endorser's name; most unsafe way to endorse a check
- a seperate book, usually the same size as the checkbook, for recording account activities.
4 True/False questions
FDIC → protects depositor's money in case of the failure of a bank
cashier's checks → a check that a bank draws on its own funds
depository institution → accept deposits from people and businesses and use the deposits to finance their business
commercial bank → full service banks; offer a wide range of financial services from checking accounts to loans to safe deposit boxes and trust accounts