5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- consists of only the endorser's name; most unsafe way to endorse a check
- accept deposits from people and businesses and use the deposits to finance their business
- written evidence that you received payment or that you transferred your right of receiving payment to someone else
- the document created to show how the two balances were brought into agreement
- a check that a bank draws on its own funds
4 True/False questions
check register → a seperate book, usually the same size as the checkbook, for recording account activities.
credit union → user-owned, not-for-profit, serving members only
commercial bank → A personal check for which a bank has guaranteed payment.
FDIC → the bank or other financial institution that pays the check