5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- accept deposits from people and businesses and use the deposits to finance their business
- the document created to show how the two balances were brought into agreement
- a seperate book, usually the same size as the checkbook, for recording account activities.
- Person who writes a check
- A personal check for which a bank has guaranteed payment.
4 True/False questions
Federal Reserve System → nationwide banking plan set up by the federal government to supervise and regulate member banks
blank endorsement → written evidence that you received payment or that you transferred your right of receiving payment to someone else
commercial bank → full service banks; offer a wide range of financial services from checking accounts to loans to safe deposit boxes and trust accounts
endorsement → consists of only the endorser's name; most unsafe way to endorse a check