5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- accept deposits from people and businesses and use the deposits to finance their business
- the report the bank will send (mail or email) you on the status of your account
- user-owned, not-for-profit, serving members only
- written evidence that you received payment or that you transferred your right of receiving payment to someone else
- a seperate book, usually the same size as the checkbook, for recording account activities.
4 True/False questions
bank reconciliation → the document created to show how the two balances were brought into agreement
certified check → A personal check for which a bank has guaranteed payment.
cashier's checks → a check that a bank draws on its own funds
blank endorsement → written evidence that you received payment or that you transferred your right of receiving payment to someone else