5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the preliminary inquiry officer completes what section of the NAVPERS 1626/7?
- sort-merge programs usually have which of the following characterisitics?
- the report and disposition of offenses, NAVPERS 1626/7, contains all of the following information except
- different word lengths, such as half word, full word and double word are possible with what type of computer?
- what is the size range of the diameters of magnetic disks?
- a phases
- b byte addressable
- c pre mast advice
- d 3 inches to 4 feet
- e E
5 Multiple choice questions
- a normally operating transmitter
- it is more than double input
- the middle cavity
- 600-6000 rpm
5 True/False questions
the usual range of rotational speed for floppy disks is what? → 300-400 rpm
numeric, alphabetic, and special characters are represented in a computers internal storage and on magnetic media through the use of what system? → coding
what is the maximum life insurance coverage under SGLI? → 200,000
to kill any parasites on scavanger birds, you should boil the birds for what minimum length of time? → 20 minutes
there are how many authorized categories of allotments? → 5