5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how many fundamental and discrete steps are involved in solving a problem on a computer?
- in a magnetron, the magnetic field between the plate and cathode serves what purpose?
- the usual range of rotational speed for floppy disks is what?
- there are how many authorized categories of allotments?
- the preliminary inquiry officer completes what section of the NAVPERS 1626/7?
- a acts as a grid
- b 5
- c E
- d 300-400 rpm
- e four
5 Multiple choice questions
- character addressable
- decrease in dimensions
- type of packaging
5 True/False questions
what two methods of data collecting by the CAT require other data sources to be used to draw conclusions and produce findings that can be validly interpreted? → observations and surveys
a raster frame is displayed approximately how many times a second? → 30
a floppy disk will accept what relative humidity range? → 10% to 80%
what is the storage capacity range of magnetic drums in characters or bytes of data? → 3 inches to 4 feet
ferrite devices are useful in electronic an microwave applications because they possess magnetic properties and offer which of the following other properties? → 1919