5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- of the following target parameters, which would most likely be displayed on all radar sets?
- to physically organize data on diskettes, what method is used?
- what is the storage capacity range of magnetic drums in characters or bytes of data?
- what does the acronym COBOL stand for?
- what is an indicaiton of high VSWR?
- a common business oriented language
- b sector
- c arcing, hot spots, excessive reflections
- d 20 million to 150,000 million
- e slant range
5 Multiple choice questions
- 10% to 80%
- proper program instructions
- desk checking
5 True/False questions
the lengths of magnetic tapes used with computer have what range? → pressure
the first part of a computer instruction, which answers the question what, is known by which of the following terms? → 20 minutes
the second specific part of the predicate in a computer instruction, known as the operand, in general asks what question? → where
what is the maximum life insurance coverage under SGLI? → 600-6000 rpm
which of the following reflectors has a focal line instead of a focal point? → type of packaging