5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the report and disposition of offenses, NAVPERS 1626/7, contains all of the following information except
- what is the storage capacity range of magnetic drums in characters or bytes of data?
- which of the following reflectors has a focal line instead of a focal point?
- in a frequency sensitive antenna, the physical length of the serpentine section and its relationship to the wavelength of the applied energy determines which of the following characteristics?
- an electron field that enters an electrostatic field and travels in the same direction as the lines of force will react in what way?
- a direction of the beam
- b cylindrical
- c pre mast advice
- d it will decelerate and give up energy to the field
- e 20 million to 150,000 million
5 Multiple choice questions
- a collection of records
- proper program instructions
- decrease in dimensions
- type of packaging
5 True/False questions
different word lengths, such as half word, full word and double word are possible with what type of computer? → input
what year did electronics enter the computing scene? → 1919
the first part of a computer instruction, which answers the question what, is known by which of the following terms? → command or operation
information concerning equal opportunity contained in command records may not be obtained through which of the following methods? → input
sort-merge programs usually have which of the following characterisitics? → prevents full amplification of nearby targets and permits full amplification of distant targets