5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the usual range of rotational speed for floppy disks is what?
- mnemonic instruction codes and symbolic addresses were developed early in what decade?
- flexible computers that are byte oriented can operate in either a fixed or variable word length mode by which of the following techniques?
- what storage area accepts and holds data to be processed?
- a floppy disk will accept what relative humidity range?
- a 1950s
- b proper program instructions
- c 10% to 80%
- d 300-400 rpm
- e input
5 Multiple choice questions
- 20 million to 150,000 million
- character addressable
- slant range
5 True/False questions
what are the most common tape densities in bits/bytes per inch? → 800 and 1600
what is an indicaiton of high VSWR? → 600-6000 rpm
how many fundamental and discrete steps are involved in solving a problem on a computer? → four
to send commands to devices not under direct command of the control section, what type of instructions are used? → RAM
what year did electronics enter the computing scene? → 1919