5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- which of the following publications outlines the command safety program and safety organization?
- the usual range of rotational speed for floppy disks is what?
- in a 3 cavity klystron, what cavity, if any, contributes most to the velocity modulation of the electron beam?
- the air control panel is designed to regulate
- if a frequency is decreased, what change, if any, will be required in the dimensions of the bus bar?
- a decrease in dimensions
- b the middle cavity
- c pressure
- d 300-400 rpm
- e SORM OPNAV 3120.32
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- arcing, hot spots, excessive reflections
5 True/False Questions
different word lengths, such as half word, full word and double word are possible with what type of computer? → input
in computer terminology, what is called a file? → 600-6000 rpm
in a non degenerative parametric amplifier, how does the pump frequency compare to the input signal frequency? → it is more than double input
a floppy disk will accept what relative humidity range? → 10% to 80%
the preliminary inquiry officer completes what section of the NAVPERS 1626/7? → sector