5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- an electron field that enters an electrostatic field and travels in the same direction as the lines of force will react in what way?
- each filed fo a raster scan CRT is made up of approximately how many lines?
- for multitrack tape, what is the range of common recording densities in bits/bytes per inch?
- in a monopulse scanning system, which of the following feedhorn signal combinations makes up the bearing signal?
- in a non degenerative parametric amplifier, how does the pump frequency compare to the input signal frequency?
- a (A+C) - (B+D)
- b 200-6250
- c it will decelerate and give up energy to the field
- d 525
- e it is more than double input
5 Multiple choice questions
- 3 inches to 4 feet
- 1.71 times diameter or 1.17 times "a" dimension
- source data
- 3600 rpm
- type of packaging
5 True/False questions
in a reflex klystron, the length of time a constant speed electron remains in the space seperating the grid and repeller is determined by which of the following factors? → repeller voltage
flexible computers that are byte oriented can operate in either a fixed or variable word length mode by which of the following techniques? → fixed word length
how many fundamental and discrete steps are involved in solving a problem on a computer? → four
to send commands to devices not under direct command of the control section, what type of instructions are used? → control
oscillations in an echo box are indications of → a normally operating transmitter