5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the operation of an electrolumiscent display requires what total numbe of volts?
- what does the acronym COBOL stand for?
- sort-merge programs usually have which of the following characterisitics?
- which of the following publications outlines the command safety program and safety organization?
- the usual range of rotational speed for floppy disks is what?
- a 20
- b SORM OPNAV 3120.32
- c common business oriented language
- d 300-400 rpm
- e phases
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- type of packaging
- desk checking
5 True/False Questions
in a non degenerative parametric amplifier, how does the pump frequency compare to the input signal frequency? → it is more than double input
different word lengths, such as half word, full word and double word are possible with what type of computer? → input
computers that are built to retrieve, manipulate, and store a fixed number of characters in each address are said to be which of the following types of computers? → proper program instructions
each filed fo a raster scan CRT is made up of approximately how many lines? → 30
in computer terminology, what is called a file? → a collection of records