5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a sum of money offered for the detection or capture of a criminal, the recovery of lost or stolen property, etc.
- b the city or town that is the official seat of government in a country, state, etc.: Tokyo is the capital of Japan.
- c the monetary payment received for goods or services, or from other sources, as rents or investments.
- d to hire or engage the services of (a person or persons); provide employment for; have or keep in one's service: This factory employs thousands of people.
- e the income of a government from taxation, excise duties, customs, or other sources, appropriated to the payment of the public expenses.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an act or instance, process, or manner of functioning or operating.
- to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
- the hazard or chance of loss.
- the act of producing; creation; manufacture.
- a holder or owner of stock in a corporation.
5 True/False questions
demand → a sum of money offered for the detection or capture of a criminal, the recovery of lost or stolen property, etc.
organiztions → an act or instance, process, or manner of functioning or operating.
technology → the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
corporations → an association of individuals, created by law or under authority of law, having a continuous existence independent of the existences of its members, and powers and liabilities distinct from those of its members.
expenses → cost or charge: the expense of a good meal.