5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the act of producing; creation; manufacture.
- b a sum of money offered for the detection or capture of a criminal, the recovery of lost or stolen property, etc.
- c pecuniary gain resulting from the employment of capital in any transaction. Compare gross profit, net profit.
- d the city or town that is the official seat of government in a country, state, etc.: Tokyo is the capital of Japan.
- e something new or different introduced: numerous innovations in the high-school curriculum.
5 Multiple choice questions
- not soft or yielding when pressed; comparatively solid, hard, stiff, or rigid: firm ground; firm texture.
- the hazard or chance of loss.
- the act or process of organizing.
- to destroy or expend by use; use up.
- the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
5 True/False questions
leadership → cost or charge: the expense of a good meal.
incomes → the monetary payment received for goods or services, or from other sources, as rents or investments.
operations → an act or instance, process, or manner of functioning or operating.
expenses → cost or charge: the expense of a good meal.
employ → to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.