5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the city or town that is the official seat of government in a country, state, etc.: Tokyo is the capital of Japan.
- b the act of producing; creation; manufacture.
- c the position or function of a leader, a person who guides or directs a group: He managed to maintain his leadership of the party despite heavy opposition. Synonyms: administration, management, directorship, control, governorship, stewardship, hegemony.
- d a sum of money offered for the detection or capture of a criminal, the recovery of lost or stolen property, etc.
- e to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- pecuniary gain resulting from the employment of capital in any transaction. Compare gross profit, net profit.
- the hazard or chance of loss.
- an association of individuals, created by law or under authority of law, having a continuous existence independent of the existences of its members, and powers and liabilities distinct from those of its members.
- an act or instance, process, or manner of functioning or operating.
- something new or different introduced: numerous innovations in the high-school curriculum.
5 True/False questions
incomes → the monetary payment received for goods or services, or from other sources, as rents or investments.
revenues → cost or charge: the expense of a good meal.
expenses → cost or charge: the expense of a good meal.
demand → a sum of money offered for the detection or capture of a criminal, the recovery of lost or stolen property, etc.
consume → to destroy or expend by use; use up.