5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the position or function of a leader, a person who guides or directs a group: He managed to maintain his leadership of the party despite heavy opposition. Synonyms: administration, management, directorship, control, governorship, stewardship, hegemony.
- b to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
- c cost or charge: the expense of a good meal.
- d to ask for with proper authority; claim as a right: He demanded payment of the debt.
- e the monetary payment received for goods or services, or from other sources, as rents or investments.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of producing; creation; manufacture.
- the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
- the income of a government from taxation, excise duties, customs, or other sources, appropriated to the payment of the public expenses.
- something new or different introduced: numerous innovations in the high-school curriculum.
- the hazard or chance of loss.
5 True/False questions
stockholders → a holder or owner of stock in a corporation.
profits → not soft or yielding when pressed; comparatively solid, hard, stiff, or rigid: firm ground; firm texture.
corporations → an act or instance, process, or manner of functioning or operating.
reward → to ask for with proper authority; claim as a right: He demanded payment of the debt.
organiztions → an act or instance, process, or manner of functioning or operating.