5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a an act or instance, process, or manner of functioning or operating.
- b to hire or engage the services of (a person or persons); provide employment for; have or keep in one's service: This factory employs thousands of people.
- c a holder or owner of stock in a corporation.
- d the position or function of a leader, a person who guides or directs a group: He managed to maintain his leadership of the party despite heavy opposition. Synonyms: administration, management, directorship, control, governorship, stewardship, hegemony.
- e the act or process of organizing.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to destroy or expend by use; use up.
- the city or town that is the official seat of government in a country, state, etc.: Tokyo is the capital of Japan.
- a sum of money offered for the detection or capture of a criminal, the recovery of lost or stolen property, etc.
- pecuniary gain resulting from the employment of capital in any transaction. Compare gross profit, net profit.
- an association of individuals, created by law or under authority of law, having a continuous existence independent of the existences of its members, and powers and liabilities distinct from those of its members.
5 True/False Questions
revenues → cost or charge: the expense of a good meal.
risk → the hazard or chance of loss.
production → the act of producing; creation; manufacture.
firms → not soft or yielding when pressed; comparatively solid, hard, stiff, or rigid: firm ground; firm texture.
innovations → something new or different introduced: numerous innovations in the high-school curriculum.