5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Proven Reserve
- Photovoltaic Cell
- Active Solar Energy Systems
- a Metals that are utilized in the production of iron and steel.
- b Energy that collects energy through the use of mechanical devices like photovotaic cells or flat-plate collectors
- c Mechanism that collects solar rays to generate electricity.
- d The amount of a resource remaining in discovered deposits.
- e Source of energy that is finite and capable of being exhausted.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nuclear power plant that creates its own fuel from plutonium.
- Energy source formed from residue of plants and animals buried millions of years ago.
- Energy source that derives from plant material and animal waste.
- Power supplied by machines.
- Metals utilized to make products other than iron and steel
5 True/False questions
Recycling → Substance in the environment that is useful to people, is economically and technologically feasible to access, and is socially acceptable to use.
Chlorofluorocarbon → Gas used as a propellant in aerosols, solvent, a refrigerant, etc.
Renewable Energy → Resource that has a theoretically unlimited supply and is not depleted when used by humans.
Preservation → Sustainable use and management of a natural resource through consuming at a less rapid rate than it can be replaced.
Geothermal Energy → Energy from steam or hot water produced from hot or molten underground rocks.