5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Acid Precipitation
- Green House Effect
- Nonrenewable Energy
- Inanimate Power
- Passive Solar Energy Systems
- a Conversion of sulfur oxides and nitrogen oxides to precipitation.
- b Source of energy that is finite and capable of being exhausted.
- c Power supplied by machines.
- d Energy system that collects energy without the use of mechanical devices.
- e Anticipated increase in Earth's temperature caused by carbon dioxide being trapped in the Earth's atmosphere.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The joining two nuclei of two hydrogen atoms to form helium.
- Power supplied by people or animals.
- Atmospheric condition formed through a combination of weather conditions and pollution, especially from cars.
- Concentration of trace substances at a greater level than average air.
- Substance in the environment that is useful to people, is economically and technologically feasible to access, and is socially acceptable to use.
5 True/False questions
Proven Reserve → The amount of a resource remaining in discovered deposits.
Sanitary Landfill → Power supplied by people or animals.
Hydroelectric Power → Power supplied by people or animals.
Acid Deposition → Concentration of trace substances at a greater level than average air.
Breeder Reactor → Nuclear power plant that creates its own fuel from plutonium.