5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Potential Reserve
- Acid Precipitation
- Geothermal Energy
- a Energy from steam or hot water produced from hot or molten underground rocks.
- b Addition of more waste than a resource can accommodate.
- c Amount of energy in deposits not yet identified but thought to exist.
- d Conversion of sulfur oxides and nitrogen oxides to precipitation.
- e The separation, collection, and processing of unwanted material.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Metals that are utilized in the production of iron and steel.
- Power generated by moving water.
- The number of species in a specific habitat.
- Energy source that derives from plant material and animal waste.
- Metals utilized to make products other than iron and steel
5 True/False Questions
Nonrenewable Energy → Resource that has a theoretically unlimited supply and is not depleted when used by humans.
Resource → Substance in the environment that is useful to people, is economically and technologically feasible to access, and is socially acceptable to use.
Conservation → Sustainable use and management of a natural resource through consuming at a less rapid rate than it can be replaced.
Preservation → Sustainable use and management of a natural resource through consuming at a less rapid rate than it can be replaced.
Animate Power → Power supplied by machines.