5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sustainable Development
- a Substance in the environment that is useful to people, is economically and technologically feasible to access, and is socially acceptable to use.
- b Can be maintained in a country without depleting resources to the extent that future generations will be unable to keep up.
- c The separation, collection, and processing of unwanted material.
- d Maintenance of a resource in it present condition, with little or no human interaction.
- e Gas used as a propellant in aerosols, solvent, a refrigerant, etc.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The number of species in a specific habitat.
- Place to deposit solid waste, where a layer of earth is bulldozed over garbage everyday to reduce emissions, minimize fires, and discourage vermin.
- Metals utilized to make products other than iron and steel
- Oxygen needed to allow aquatic bacteria to decompose a given load of organic waste.
- Metals that are utilized in the production of iron and steel.
5 True/False Questions
Green House Effect → Anticipated increase in Earth's temperature caused by carbon dioxide being trapped in the Earth's atmosphere.
Air Pollution → Concentration of trace substances at a greater level than average air.
Inanimate Power → Power supplied by people or animals.
Nonrenewable Energy → Source of energy that is finite and capable of being exhausted.
Biomass Fuel → Energy source that derives from plant material and animal waste.