5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Photochemical Smog
- Green House Effect
- Passive Solar Energy Systems
- a Atmospheric condition formed through a combination of weather conditions and pollution, especially from cars.
- b Energy system that collects energy without the use of mechanical devices.
- c The separation, collection, and processing of unwanted material.
- d Anticipated increase in Earth's temperature caused by carbon dioxide being trapped in the Earth's atmosphere.
- e Gas used as a propellant in aerosols, solvent, a refrigerant, etc.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Maintenance of a resource in it present condition, with little or no human interaction.
- Sustainable use and management of a natural resource through consuming at a less rapid rate than it can be replaced.
- Energy source formed from residue of plants and animals buried millions of years ago.
- Sulfur oxides and nitrogen oxides, emitted by burning fossil fuels, enter the atmosphere, combine with other items, and return to Earth.
- Amount of energy in deposits not yet identified but thought to exist.
5 True/False questions
Ferrous → Metals that are utilized in the production of iron and steel.
Renewable Energy → Source of energy that is finite and capable of being exhausted.
Proven Reserve → Amount of energy in deposits not yet identified but thought to exist.
Acid Precipitation → Sulfur oxides and nitrogen oxides, emitted by burning fossil fuels, enter the atmosphere, combine with other items, and return to Earth.
Inanimate Power → Power supplied by people or animals.