← Vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Approximately how many people in the us use illicit drugs?
- Invisible short frequencies of light before the visible spectrum?
- A means of separating and tentatively identifying the components of a mixture?
- An analgesic or pain killing substance that depresses vital body functions such as blood pressure pulse rate and breathing rate?
- List the psychological reasons of drugs?
- a Chromatography
- b Escape Reality
Sense of Well Being
- c Narcotic
- d Infrared Light
- e 23 million
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Heroin and Morphine
5 True/False Questions
The sniffing of volatile solvents? → Methadone
Drugs known as downers because they relax the user create a sense of well being and produce sleep? → Barbiturate
The most frequently used opium derivative? → Alcohol
An analytical method of terrifying a substance by exposing it to a specific type of electromagnetic radiation? → Spectrophotometry
Conditioned use of a drug caused by underling emotional needs? → Psychological Dependence