5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the major Afro-Asiatic language?
- The Sino-Tibetan family encompasses languages spoken in what countries?
- Larger language familes can be divided into...
- What is the most widely used Altaic language?
- Where is Niger-Congo spoken?
- a Turkish
- b People's Republic of China as well as several smaller countries in Southeast Asia.
- c language branches and language groups.
- d Niger-Congo is spoken by 95% of the people who live in sub-Saharan Africa
- e Arabic
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Altaic languages
- Chinese ideograms and two systems of phonetic symbols, one of which is used for foreign terms
- national unity
5 True/False Questions
Every European country is dominated by Indo-European speakers except for which three? → Arabic dominates
Tanzania is a second language to how many Africans? → Sino-Tibetan
In 1928, the Turkish government ordered the language to be written with? → The Roman alphabet
3/4 of the Chinese people speak what language? → Turkish
True or False: There is no single Chinese language. → True