5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- abundant (adj.)
- hectic (adj.)
- horde (n.)
- rural (adj.)
- distinct (adj.)
- a Full of feverish activity, haste, or confusion.
- b A large group or crowd, especially one on the move.
- c More than enough; plentiful
- d Of or relating to the country and the people who live there.
- e Not the same; different or separate.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To live in or on.
- Unmistakable; definite.
- The surface features of a region.
- A great amount.
- To feed on growing grass.
5 True/False Questions
squalor (n.) → Dirty and unfit for living, especially as a result of neglect.
terrain (n.) → A large group or crowd, especially one on the move.
squalid (adj.) → Dirty and unfit for living, especially as a result of neglect.
peninsula (n.) → Magnificence; brilliance of appearance.
inhabitant (n.) → To live in or on.