5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a highly organized society marked by technology, trade, art, science, government, culture, and a written language
- b the worship of many gods
- c a seasonal wind that brings rain to Asia and India
- d a system of trade in which no money is exchanged
- e the longest river in the world
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a mixture of copper and tin
- The worship of one god
- the island that the Minoan civilization was located on
- that animal that is believed to be the first domesticated
- the people who created the epic of Gilgamesh
5 True/False Questions
Pharaoh → originally meant "big house" in ancient Egypt.
legalism → according to this idea, harsh laws and punishment maintain social order in ancient China.
anthropologist → a scientist who studies fossils
Bureaucracy → a group of government officials headed by an administrator to divide the running of the country or empire
Aegean Sea → according to this idea, harsh laws and punishment maintain social order in ancient China.