5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- King Narmer/King Menes
- a the people who created the epic of Gilgamesh
- b a system of trade in which no money is exchanged
- c originally meant "big house" in ancient Egypt.
- d means "sacred writing" in ancient Egyptian
- e united Upper and Lower Egypt
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The person who liberated the jews from exile in Babylon
- that animal that is believed to be the first domesticated
- the substance that replaced bronze
- the first emperor of china
- a traditional story that explains natural events
5 True/False Questions
Homo Erectus → the people who created the epic of Gilgamesh
Monotheism → The worship of one god
Mohenjo Daro → the name of the place meant "land of the dead" in ancient India
Mahavira → originally meant "big house" in ancient Egypt.
Civilization → according to this idea, harsh laws and punishment maintain social order in ancient China.