6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The attitude a writer often expresses toward their subject.
- Ahead of the rest or in a forward position.
- giving human characteristics to non-human things
- To continue to move forward.
- evil, spiteful; painfully severe or extreme.
5 True/False questions
camouflage → A comparison of unlike things using the words like or as. Simile has an s and as has an s.
hyperbole → A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.
latin root "pro" → Means forth or forward.
propeller → A spinning blade used to move a boat or an airplane forward.
palsied → affected with palsy causing muscles to draw up, lack of muscle control.