6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- affected with palsy causing muscles to draw up, lack of muscle control.
- The attitude a writer often expresses toward their subject.
- a figure of speech that uses exaggeration to express strong emotion, make a point, or evoke humor
- giving human characteristics to non-human things
- Writing based on the writer's memory of a particular time, place, or incident
5 True/False questions
vicious → evil, spiteful; painfully severe or extreme.
latin root "pro" → Means forth or forward.
simile → To shrink or wrinkle.
propeller → A spinning blade used to move a boat or an airplane forward.
camouflage → A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.