6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A comparison of unlike things using the words like or as. Simile has an s and as has an s.
- A fabric dyed to make the wearer blend in with the environment.
- To continue to move forward.
- affected with palsy causing muscles to draw up, lack of muscle control.
- evil, spiteful; painfully severe or extreme.
5 True/False questions
Braille → A comparison of unlike things using the words like or as. Simile has an s and as has an s.
shrivel → To shrink or wrinkle.
personification → giving human characteristics to non-human things
prominent → A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.
propeller → A spinning blade used to move a boat or an airplane forward.