6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- evil, spiteful; painfully severe or extreme.
- A spinning blade used to move a boat or an airplane forward.
- Ahead of the rest or in a forward position.
- affected with palsy causing muscles to draw up, lack of muscle control.
- giving human characteristics to non-human things
5 True/False Questions
memoir → Writing based on the writer's memory of a particular time, place, or incident
tone → A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.
profuse → To continue to move forward.
camouflage → A fabric dyed to make the wearer blend in with the environment.
simile → A comparison of unlike things using the words like or as. Simile has an s and as has an s.