5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Chinese were able to make ______ in great quantities, allowing records and knowledge to be permanently kept.
- To bring the country together, Tang emperors expanded the network of _______ and _________.
- Confucianism lost favor during the post-Han chaos, so they turned to _____________ to learn how to escape from their suffering.
- _____ became the most popular beverage in Europe, then the across the world.
- Confucian influence resulted in the Chinese government administering a state ________, for those wanting to serve in the government.
4 True/False Questions
Mongol → Under the later _______ Dynasty, Confucian standards no longer determined government positions.
Confucianism → _________ taught moral values - the difference between right and wrong.
education → Buddhism influenced Confucianism by stressing achievement of morality through _____________.
wood block → Literacy was increased thanks to ______-_______ printing.