← History, Ch.11 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The power to rule itself
- Benjamin Banneker
- George Washington
- a What power did each state give up when it signed the Constitution?
- b Congress is divided into two groups called_______.
- c The type of government which is run by representatives of the people.
- d Who was the new capital named in honor of?
- e He planned the city of Washington,D.C.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The second president of the U.S.
- The first president of the U.S.
- Where was the first Constitutional Convention held?
- The day the president takes the oath of office.
- The most important worker at the Constitutional Convention
5 True/False Questions
Bill of Rights → Who has the power to make our country's laws?
Benjamin Franklin → He said, "A republic, if you can keep it."
Senate → Every state has the same number in house of Congress.
New York → The first capital of the U.S.
Mt. Vernon → The first capital of the U.S.