5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Agribuisness has had all of the following effects on agriculture, EXCEPT
- According to von thunen, the regional geography of agriculture is determined by
- Slash and burn Agriculture is
- The modern global geogrpahy of agriculture is determined by
- The green revolution greatly increased crop production in some countries
5 True/False Questions
also hunters and gatheres → The first agricultualists were
salinization and topsoil loss → Soil specialists must work to overcome the negative effects of____ associated with agricultural production
Extensive commercial cultivation → In arid climates, like southern California and the middle east,_____ can cause the soil to become salty and infertile.
California → Which of the follow was NOT a location of independent plant and animal domestication?
Pesticide → According to von thunen, the regional geography of agriculture is determined by