← Unit 6 Vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj.) dignified, majestic.
- b (adj.) open to or marked by bribery or corruption.
- c (adj.) deprived of the neccesities of life; lacking in.
- d (adj.) growing without check, running wild.
- e (adj.) bending easily; bending with agility; readily adaptable; servile.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (v.) to yield to; to assume an office or dignity.
- (v.) to stop by force, put down.
- (v.) to include or contain; to be made up of.
- (adj.) coming at a bad time; not appropriate.
- (adj.) suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony, sarcastic.
5 True/False Questions
Premeditated → (adj.,part.) considered beforehand, deliberately planned.
Deft → (adj.) skillful, nimble.
Explicit → (adj.) definite, clearly stated.
Musty → (adj.) stale, moldy; out-of-date
Brandish → (adj.) suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony, sarcastic.