5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Johannes Gutenberg (movable type)
- Protestant Reformation
- Morality Play
- a a type of allegorical drama (fifteenth century) making a moral or religious point.
- b a story telling comic incidents of ordinary life usually with blunt realism and earthy humor
- c ...
- d Invented the printing press
5 Multiple choice questions
- a philosophy in which interests and values of human beings are of primary importance
5 True/False questions
Essay → ...
Medieval sermon → ...
Pilgrimage → In the early Middle Ages, non-church literature tended to be about figures such as Beowulf, Siegfried, and Roland. 476-1300 AD after the fall of the Roman Empire
Paganism → ...
Folk epic → a long work of fiction