← Engl 2111 Final Test
3 Written Questions
3 Matching Questions
- a a long work of fiction
- b ...
- c political system based on bonds of loyalty between lords and vassals
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Boast about what they would do in battle - that psyched him up for the contest and guaranteed that he would not lose is nerve.
- a story telling comic incidents of ordinary life usually with blunt realism and earthy humor
- a verse form consisting of 14 lines with a fixed rhyme scheme
- the period from 1000 to 1300 in which the church had a key role shaping the new world
5 True/False Questions
The Globe → Theater that William Shakespeare owned and wrote plays for.
Pilgrimage → In the early Middle Ages, non-church literature tended to be about figures such as Beowulf, Siegfried, and Roland. 476-1300 AD after the fall of the Roman Empire
Decameron → ...
Mystery Play → a type of allegorical drama (fifteenth century) making a moral or religious point.
Divine Justice → ...