← Chapter 13 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- medical payments coverage
- no-fault system
- a set amount that the policyholder must pay per loss on an insurance policy.
- b protection against possible financial loss.
- c drivers who are involved in accidents collect money from their own insurance companies.
- d addition of coverage,.
- e insurance tha allpies to the medical expenses of anyone who is injured in your automobile, including you.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- chance of loss or injury
- purchaser of the policy.
- legal responsibility for the financial cost of another person's losses or injuries.
- requests for payment to cover financial losses.
- the insurance company agrees to take on the risk.
5 True/False Questions
bodily injury liability → automobile insurance that applies when you damage the property of others.
homeowners insurance → protection against possible financial loss.
insurance compnay → protection against possible financial loss.
insured → protection against possible financial loss.
personal property floater → additional property insurance that covers the damage or loss of a specific item og high value.