← Chapter 13 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- no-fault system
- assigned risk pool
- personal property floater
- a chance of loss or injury
- b additional property insurance that covers the damage or loss of a specific item og high value.
- c includes all the people who can't get automobile insurance.
- d drivers who are involved in accidents collect money from their own insurance companies.
- e protection against possible financial loss.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- requires drivers to prove that they can pay for damage or injury caused by an automobile accident.
- insurance tha covers you and your family members if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured or hit-and-run driver.
- method for settling claims you recieve the full cost of repairing or replacing an item.
- legal responsibility for the financial cost of another person's losses or injuries.
- a list or other documentation of personal belongings with purchase dates and cost information.
5 True/False Questions
homeowners insurance → protection against possible financial loss.
hazard → the people who are protected by the policy.
insured → the people who are protected by the policy.
claims → requests for payment to cover financial losses.
insurance compnay → risk sharing business that agrees to pay for losses that may happen to someone it insures.