← Level E Unit 9 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj.) prone to act in a hasty manner; impudent.
- b (adj.) agreeable to the taste or one's sensibilities; suitable for consumption.
- c (adj.) knotted, twisted, lumpy.
- d (v.) to turn aside; to stray from a norm; (n.) one who departs from a norm; (adj.) differing from a norm, heterodox, unconventional.
- e (adj.) abundant; plentiful; wordy, verbose.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (n.) bitter resentment or ill-will.
- (v.) to inflict physical punishment as a means of correction; to scold severely.
- (n.) a payment for damage or loss.
- (adj.) immature and overconfident; conceited.
- (adj.) deeply affecting, touching; keen or sharp in taste or smell.
5 True/False Questions
spontaneous → (adj.) arising naturally; not planned or engineered in advance.
ardent → (v.) to rejoice greatly.
assiduous → (adj.) subject to whims or passing fancies.
allocate → (v.) to set apart or designate for a special purpose; to distribute.
limpid → (adj.) clear, transparent; readily understood.